Good to meet you

3505panther

Registered
Just wanted to post a quick note to say it was good to meet the folks I did. I think the .org does a great job bringing folks together. Sorry I didn't stay longer but I did want to get the "iron butt" run back and the weather would not cooperate later in the weekend. Sam, Chris, David, John, Mike, Will, Jules, Darryll, Mr. Bogus, Angela it was good to meet all of you. Next spring I'll plan on staying for all the festivities.

:thumbsup:

Was wondering where you've been. Good to meet ya bro. Wish you could have stayed.

We will be there Sunday/Sunday for Spring bash... (may need to bring a spare set of tires)

Just wanted to post a quick note to say it was good to meet the folks I did. I think the .org does a great job bringing folks together. Sorry I didn't stay longer but I did want to get the "iron butt" run back and the weather would not cooperate later in the weekend. Sam, Chris, David, John, Mike, Will, Jules, Darryll, Mr. Bogus, Angela it was good to meet all of you. Next spring I'll plan on staying for all the festivities.

:thumbsup:

There are no rooms left at the Phillips but we can swing a couch...

It was great meeting you Ron Jeremy (sorry.. it's the only way I could remember your name :blush:) Wish you coulda hung out...

Hope to see you in the Spring... we'll be in Rm 127 again... you'll see the hooch tanker truck parked in front :laugh:

It was great meeting you Ron Jeremy (sorry.. it's the only way I could remember your name :blush:) Wish you coulda hung out...

Hope to see you in the Spring... we'll be in Rm 127 again... you'll see the hooch tanker truck parked in front :laugh:

Wow. You call him a pron star and you give him your room number:whistle::laugh:

Yeah it was good meeting you but next time you gotta stay longer bro, you missed the fun stuff.

Back