Good switched +12v wire?

...and to take it further - since I have so many accessories to run off of switched power, I wired up a fuse block that is switched via a relay...just hook all my accessories to the fuse block and they are all switched:

fuse block.JPG

fuse block.JPG

What color wire do i need to wire it to? It is only one wire... Remember: switched +12v wire is what I need

It's a gipro with atre... It's the ds I believe

If you are going to use the TRE function set to a specific map, you will need constant power, not switched. You can use a switched source, but you will need to push the button on the bottom of the gear indicator to reset your map every time you start your bike. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but that is what happens with mine.

If it's the switched extra connector, the brown is positive, the black is negative.

100% sure? Lol, I don't wanna splice a wrong wire.... We are talking about the connector under the right front turn signal correct?

On my '04, the "extra connector" is in the wire harness just above and to the right (as you're looking from the back) of the headlight. Brown is positive, black-negative.

If you used that connector for your shift-light, you should be able to trace the wires...

Back