Good Sportbike Shop in NW Arkansas?

bsowers

Registered
I'm in Rogers, and wanting to get some modifications done that are just above my level of ability (swingarm, etc).

Question: Is there a good shop around here? (not that I can find thru google or the phone book or asking around). Or if not, is there a good mechanic at any of the dealerships that you guys would recommend?

Thanks!

It would be worth your drive to come up to Kansas City and have Smithers work on your bike. Ask anybody here that has taken their bike to him...he is the best. Plus The KC crew loves it when members come into town...we try and get together for some good eatin!!!!

+1 Smithers....
or Drop down to El Dorado, Ar and visit the folks over at RPM.
Tulsa, Ok also has a shop but can't think of the name right now!

I agree with the tulsa shop tulsa cycle supply I thank is the name! Im glad to hear there are shops in KC My home town is springfield mo we come up there to street race. Nice ill have to check that out learn somthing new every day!

None.

I'm in Rogers, what does your Busa look like?!?
rock.gif

P.S.- Bill Eddy's in Fayetteville has an experienced mechanic who owns a Busa, he's the only person around here who works on my bike. Don't know of any "Speed Shop" places here at all.

I have the silver limited '05, put on the short pipe exiting behind my right shoe. It's very loud, and that's to me on the bike. So you'll hear me before you see me. Most of my riding is around Village on Creeks (work there) or 112 to 412 to get to Jose's.

So the guy at Bill Eddy's, what's his name? Mind if I call and mention the guy in Rogers with the black/silver '03?

Yo bro... i live in Russellville and I have been wanting to know the same thing.. (I've been looking in Little Rock though, haven't found any yet)... Anyhow, is Bill Eddy's the one that you can see from I540 (around exit 64 or so??) Would love to ride up and just talk to the guy for a min...
thumb_up.gif

I have the silver limited '05, put on the short pipe exiting behind my right shoe. It's very loud, and that's to me on the bike. So you'll hear me before you see me. Most of my riding is around Village on Creeks (work there) or 112 to 412 to get to Jose's.

So the guy at Bill Eddy's, what's his name? Mind if I call and mention the guy in Rogers with the black/silver '03?
Brad Steiner. Feel free to name drop, bought my bike there and spent a pile of money since.

He's on the board rarely, here's his ride...

cool.gif
(sunglasses required)

Brad3.JPG

Jerry's Triumph in LR, AR. I work there. Don't let the name fool you. We are no longer a Triumph dealer. We do Sportbikes. I have installed dozens of swingarms. Stock to 12 over. I have even installed a singlesided 300 kit. We do it all. I have built dozens of Hayabusa engines. I have done R6 and CBR 600 motors for the car guys. We do it ALL. Wet nitrous, dry nitous, air shifters, anything. Tranny problems we can fix it. Fork seals, no problem. Oh yea if you have a vintage Triumph Jerry is who you want working on your bike. We do flat trackers too. We also do turbos. I ran a turbo for 2 years. I guess Iv'e built 6 turbo bikes. I have one in the shop now ready for a freshening up.

Back