Good seeing some of you Guys at NYC Show

OB_FalconCOP161

Registered
Good seeing the guys that were there at the show,,I'm still looking through my bag of goodies.

Ride Safe
Hate Figgin Winter

Pete161 ®

I thought exactly the same thing about the red 929 when I saw it, KawAbuser. A really good-looking piece of hardware, but somehow the red & white didn't do justice to it. It made it look dated somehow, like a sportbike out of the 80's.

[This message has been edited by Mr Bear (edited 06 February 2000).]

It doesn't get cold enough out here in winter, only down to 40 or so out in the high desert at night. So some of us have to be stupid and ride 160 miles in a windbreaker to make up for it. C-c-c-can you s-s-s-say hyp-p-p-pothermia?

Had to make the ride to get my new Busa (166 miles when I started) home tonite. Great to FINALLY be a Busa owner, and it's great to be copper!

The Show was cool and so was the company,I was so glad that the ZX12 looked like s,h,i,t and it was wicked top heavy...so even if it is quicker I wont even think about buying one,lol

Best part of the show "Mrs.® FalconCop161®" and her friend.

Hayabusa...you already know!

GSXR750....Pretend it is September and you are at the dealer fighting your way throught the crowd to put down a deposit on your new 2001 GSXR1000 or GSXR1?00.

ZX12r....Nope didn't like it! Looked very cheesy in it's "hurry up and get them on the dealers floor" look. The ZX7 and ZX9 look a lot better than their big half finished 1200cc brother.

RC51.....Ah Fit and Finish ala' Honda, need to say nothing more red, silver and black will look nice parked next to the "Copper is Faster" Busa this April.

929.....Well I wish I could have seen the yellow one, red looked "just not right".

MV Agusta....at least the t-shirt was cheap!
The gold series bike was very very well finished, just like a Honda for $30,000+
Just think of the horror of service and parts, "you need a what?" as they laugh at you!

The MV 750 silver series looked cheap with the crap looking embossed plastic panels with a funky weave pattern to emulate carbon fiber, cheesy look that could have come from Kawasaki for $16,500. nice little bike but looked very cheap with the second rate plastic bits.

Orient Express.......... was there with the "Ti Force" exhaust system Frank has been good enought to show pictures of, beautiful welds, a heavier gauge material than the Yosh ti, but whats with the weird looking bulge in the mid pipe.
And the use of flanges instead of spigots???. All in all a good looking system for about $1000. They said their next shipment arives this week.

Special Hayabusa's of interest............

Copper Hayabusa at Carsmetic display.....
A good excercise in TOO MUCH powder coating, you don't need to polish and coat everything copper. OVERDONE (it's the owners bike, maybe he has too much free time)

Blue Hayabusa at Carsmetic display.....
The oem wheels were striped, polished and powder coated blue, he quoted $700 to reproduce the wheels and they looked GREAT on the Blue Busa.

[This message has been edited by KawAbuser (edited 06 February 2000).]

it was great meeting you guys,its cool to put a face with the voice....errr..name.lol.you guys forgot to mention the trials,they were the coolest...except everthing BUSA.loved the orient express busa .pipe is kind of costly,,,,,but 9LBS.whoa.......cant wait to see the pics later guys and ride fast and safe........

Good meeting all of those whom attended at the bike show. I will try to post a pic on the net of us when it is developed. Hurry up and wait for winter to be over huh. I am going a bit looped not riding my copper rocket. Later

Back