Good move revlis

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
I like what Projekt is doing with the questions...
It makes us think about things we sometimes tend to bury in the background...
But, abortion is a dangerous subject no matter how you try to discuss it...
Normal, everyday people can sometimes go nuts about their feeling on this subject...
Civilized people can discuss religion as was done here last week, but I don't think abortion would go as well...
People tend to throw firebombs and burn down buildings and so forth over this...
So again, good move to stop the madness before it started...

David

Oh cum'on what's life without a little firebomb once in awhile???
Just playin though no hard feelings...

there are plenty of other sites for that crap....

at least keep it motor-cycle oriented.

wink.gif

Now that is REALLY interesting.  A discussion about God versus evolution is cool but a line is drawn when it comes to pro-life versus pro-choice.

People even speculate that the latter has a greater probability to spark fire more than the former....and then locked the thread.

One thing is for sure, the .org is truely comprised of a diverse group of people.

so we are worried about flames and fire-bombs when religion has sparked off the crusades, the inquisition, and there is presently a nasty little rumor jihad going around. Which cause has killed more people?

Just playing the devil's advocate here, I really don't mind what peoples opinions are when they can relay them intelligently and keep an open mind.

Like I said, just playing the advocate on that one. But yeah that was the first thing that I noticed.

Back