Good morning stereophiles

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
On planes,trains and automobile its damb near impossible to hear a movie playing on my laptop. The headphones I have do have a volume switch which I crank,the lappy volume gets cranked but its still hard to hear.

Are there small lightweight amplified headphone on the market which might suit my needs.

Remember they cant be 499.oo bucks either...Rubb is still not back to work.

Thanks for any suggestions folks....Rubb.

bose sound canceling powered headphone. Havent seen a price but have seen alot of people wearing them on planes and things. Might want to check them out.

These Koss are cheap $18 and actually sound decent. Not as good as some higher end ones but they worked for me. I eventually moved up to the Shure E2c's but they cost $100. Either of these can be used on a plane with no problem when inserted right.

<!--EDIT|SoBad
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146374259 -->

EC.KOS.SPARKPLUG.JPG

hey rubb radio shack has a head phone ampflier 20$ that plugs in line. i use one on my bike for helmet speakers. i can here the raido at 130ish, that should work for you.

Make sure you check your wave balance slider in your volume controls to be sure it is cranked as high as it can go too. Just double-click the little speaker icon in your system tray to access volume controls.

Griffin makes some good in ear head phone for the pod... but you can use them on your laptop! They are pretty good... way better than the originals that come with the pod!

...oh and like warbrown said. open the sound controll... and see if the "wav" volume is high enough. cranking up the main volume high does not necesserily mean the "wav" output volume is also high!
smile.gif

Back