Good luck to all NFL fans with your team...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Good luck.... against my SEAHAWKS and "The Legion of Boom"

12 minutes to kick off.

Wahoooo.....:beerchug:

The new :rulez: are gonna hurt my hawks secondary,but I have faith. :bowdown:

Good luck all,even you Michelle. The Bronco's got close....:laugh:

They be better this year....:whistle:

Rubb.

Your Seahawks are definitely looking the part 4 a repeat championship run :beerchug:

It's a damn shame how they are imposing all these rules and restrictions on the defense :banghead: The NFL wants high scoring games for ratings and fantasy football freaks. Pretty soon they are gonna change their name to The NFFL......

National Flag Football League :laugh:

Every one else. Nobody has a Superbowl team?

Thats a shame. :laugh:

I'll see you at the big game.:whistle:

Rubb. you.

Your Seahawks are definitely looking the part 4 a repeat championship run :beerchug:

It's a damn shame how they are imposing all these rules and restrictions on the defense :banghead: The NFL wants high scoring games for ratings and fantasy football freaks. Pretty soon they are gonna change their name to The NFFL......

National Flag Football League :laugh:

NFFL I like that. You are right #1... these rules are getting rediculas.

What a game. :woot:

Green Bay Packers:crowbar: Sorry about the beat down.:laugh:

RSD.

They have get past the Browns first....yeah right...the Browns can win if the other team doesn't show up

That wasn't a game, that was a :spank: of epic proportions..

Ain't gonna happen for the 49er's....@ least not this year. Their defense has been shredded. Bowman coming back off ACL surgery less than a year ago, Smith suspended 4 the first 6 games, lost a few to free agency others are knicked up and just last week 1 of them got arrested for domestic violence. A Lot of turmoil going on over there not to mention they are in the same division as Rubb's guys ^^^ :hide:

Some of the local radio shows predict a 4 -6 game win for the season...I am well used to hearing that it is a rebuilding year...(cavs, browns, and Indians)...the soccer team however has won the championship...and it didn't even make the front page of the sports section. I would not spend the time or money to go see a game...at least at home I can change the channel to something more entertaining.

I'm cheering on my Broncos and hoping for far less embarrassment in the last game of the season :whistle:

ForumRunner_20140906_171749.png

Started out looking like a blowout but ya'll managed 2 come back from a 24pt deficit and tie it up only 2 lose by a FG with seconds to go in the game.....:cry:

Oh btw I 4got to mention I bleed Black & Gold.... GO STEELERS!!! :cheerleader:

:laugh: :poke:

Well, it looks like I'm in for major disappointment with my team (again)....cowboys fan here.
I'll keep cheering em on though.

Geez..... and 2 think I felt sorry 4 the Browns fan :laugh:

A Cowboys fan huh? You must be a glutton 4 punishment :rofl:

:poke: :beerchug:

Back