Good luck for those in the path of hurricane Florence

It's going to be a rough one, I heard on the weather channel there could be a metre of rain falling if the storm stalls...that's nuts...

Man, this is a great thread in the fact that we should be looking out for each other and checking on our neighbors (even if they might be across the country).

This is how the old oRg used to function and I am as guilty as the next about not even thinking about it. Thank you CBXRider for kicking this off...

CAp

Sure covers a lot of ground. Has bombing ever been tried to break up a hurricane before? Is breaking it up into smaller storms with multiple explosions and altering its direction possible?

Sure covers a lot of ground. Has bombing ever been tried to break up a hurricane before? Is breaking it up into smaller storms with multiple explosions and altering its direction possible?

Could you imagine giving any brand of the military the go ahead to bomb a hurricane?

It would be mayhem to say the least...

Why mayhem? Planes would be out of harm’s way high above it and the bombs would be set to explode above the ocean’s surface....I think.:D

We prepped just in case she makes any upward turn toward the east coast of VA. Any substantial rain for our area will be devastating. We've had the most rain in a summer season in my lifetime; 34+ inches for our region. The grounds can't take on any more water; just had another rain storm last night that dumped several inches on us.

I hope everyone in her path heeds the warnings and evacuation orders. Stay safe!

DmvlfxMWsAEzPpr.jpg

We prepped just in case she makes any upward turn toward the east coast of VA. Any substantial rain for our area will be devastating. We've had the most rain in a summer season in my lifetime; 34+ inches for our region. The grounds can't take on any more water; just had another rain storm last night that dumped several inches on us.

I hope everyone in her path heeds the warnings and evacuation orders. Stay safe!
This is my concern down here in Florida too! I don’t remember seeing a wetter summer and the yards are like swamps right now. I was just telling a friend that if we get hit this year, there will be a lot of trees on the ground due to how soft the SAND (there is no dirt down here) is already. I went riding to the area I normally hunt at and the rivers are out of their banks. I felt bad seeing how some people’s yards require tall rubber boots just to make it to the street.

The can help create, increase, or decrease by dispersement with H.A.R.R.P
but that's just "conspiracy"
Even though there was a summer 2016 Congessional hearing on it.
Multiple satelitte dishes used to superheat the ionisphere, and manipulate weather patterns, jet stream, and storm strength.
You can drive right up to the original site in Alaska(good friend of mine has), and the newer site is further north.

So far here in Georgia, rain has been spotty. We have already sent four trucks out to North Carolina to work along side one of our sister companies for the hurricane relief.

Back