Good Loord, Dats alot of $$$

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
If I had this much coin I still wouldnt buy it ...

Fleur de Lys Named World's Most Expensive Estate

# 1. $125 million

Fleur de Lys
Beverly Hills, Calif.

The latest addition to the $100 million-plus club, Suzanne Saperstein's gem is aptly called the Fleur de Lys. Modeled after Louis XIV's palace at Versailles, the 45,000-square-foot home took five years to build following Saperstein's accumulation of five acres in Holmby Hills during the 1990s. Should strolling the grounds bore you, there is a 50-seat screening room and a library filled with first-edition books. Auto collectors will salivate over the nine-car garage.

For more information, contact Joyce Rey at Coldwell Banker Beverly Hills or Robert Kass at Hilton & Hyland Real Estate.

forbfleurdelys.jpg

looks like a nice HQ for hayabusa.org, we could all live in there :thumbsup:

kinda plain looking, I think ones in the 150-350k range typically have better looking designs, but that's just me:beerchug: and I don't need a 9 car garage, I only have one busa...the car & truck can stay outside:whistle: now ibified's pic...that's what I'd expect for that kind of $$$$

Biltmore Estate is 175,000 square feet. It was built over 7 years, from 1899 to 1906. It has an intercom system, indoor plumbing, lectricity, an indoor pool, a workout room, a bowling alley, and was originally on 134,000 acres of land.

George Vanderbilt started construction on this home when he was 30 years of age and was a bachelor. It was his summer home.

His net worth at time of construction was $200,000,000.

Seriously, there are none. The Biltmore House is constantly under construction and therefore no tax value can be construed. We all should consider hiring an awesome tax management company! Talk about loop holes. . .

Back