Good helmet locks?

I use a small cable lock looped through the grab bar on the seat. Much easier than fooling with the tabs under the passenger seat/hump and easier to lock up two helmets.

You can just pick up one of the small cable locks, I think they are like bicycle locks from any dollar store for a buck, come with a key and are only about a foot long loop. Run it thru helmet and around whatever you want and it's good. Throw it under the hump or in a pocket when not using it. Also you can strap more than just 1 helmet with it if needed. And for a $1.00 if you decide you don't like it toss it :laugh: But honestly I have used it if I run in somewhere and don't want to carry helmet but have a feeling it may not be there when I return if it's not locked down, I figure if they want the helmet then they'll have to take the bike too. :rofl:

Never thought of a cable lock before. I don't leave the helmets on the seat locks as I know some one will nick them from there.
I'll get a cable lock now.

Personally, I do not lock the helmet to the bike. I prefer to NOT draw any attention from thieves, specially if the helmet is a pricey one. I use a helmet bag that doubles as a backpack.

Back