Good Friday !

Wow she looks so graceful with flexibility beyond mere mortals. Is that performance this year or last. Being raised old English we get fed all the classic dances Ballet, High society dance, the latin ballroom stuff. I did not like to dance but as a young man went to check out the girls. time well spent. In my older years I am still able to appreciate the grace and skill of great dancers Good luck to her

My youngest had a dance recital about 3 years ago, her brother was 12 at the time and threw a fit about having to go. Well, he went, and there were girls his age performing as well. He was in awe of them from that day on, and still asks if his sister is gonna pick it back up....

Johnny she does not talk to us. Her Dad burned the bridge with her through abuse / divorce. Our cousin that is the go between said she's afraid either I or my dad will try to patch up the relationship with her 79 year old father.

This Friday is great! Last Friday My van and I were attacked in a Road rage incident that caused 11,000 in damage to my company van. The 61 year old is now facing felony charges. I promise there was no happy Friday last week :)
What the ever living pie good time!!!

Reactions: c10
Back