Good deed for today-Saved a life !

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Riding today saw him sitting there in road and could not keep going.
SAVEDTURTLE.jpg

The tractor trailer I had to flag over to other side of road so he did not squish him.
Only bummer is my gloves stunk to high heaven and had to go in washing machine but it was worth it and I feel better.

Blanca, He was trying to get to the OTHER side!:laugh:

Good for you, I have 7 turtles and can appreciate what you did!:thumbsup:

Bubba

Blanca, He was trying to get to the OTHER side!:laugh:

Good for you, I have 7 turtles and can appreciate what you did!:thumbsup:

Bubba

Yes I know Bubba but he came out of pond and I put him down in canal which has connecting pipe to lake Okeechobee .
To carry him up to lake I would have had to go thru alot of muck , sawgrass and possible gators as there are many in those parts. So he should feel luckier than a pancake :)

Last edited:
Yes I know Bubba but he came out of pond and I put him down in canal which has connecting pipe to lake Okeechobee .
To carry him up to lake I would have had to go thru alot of muck , sawgrass and possible gators as there are many in those parts. So he should feel luckier than a pancake :)

Kinda figured that! Just messin wit cha!:laugh:

As I said, I can understand your feelings and thank you for the deed!:thumbsup:

Bubba

I saw several 3-4ft gators dead in road and more snakes than I could count but a soft-shell turtle didn't seem much of a threat so I had to stop . In the video you can see pickup truck pass me by . He passed right over the lucky guy without hitting him . The tractor trailer was coming and I waived him over . Most likely if I hadn't stopped and turned around turtle would have gotten hit in short order . Since I had opp to make a change in his life it would have bothered me if I had kept going .

Back