Good Dealer to deal with

Postal

Donating Member
Registered
Hope this is okay Doc, if not, please delete.

Had a great visit with Ric at Extreme Power Sports today, Fredericksburg VA. He has five 2006 Busas left and he said he would deal. Not sure how much off, but he has two LEs and three others.

I get NOTHING out of this, so please DO NOT tell him I sent you. I am mearly passing on some information to help someone MAYBE get a decent deal on an 06 Busa, and to tell you about a decent guy I met at the dealership today when I was having my new tires mounted.

Good luck!

P.

Here is his business card.

ESP1.JPG

Cool.... Personal referrals are what make the world go round.

yeah, when I called for 06's, that dealership wouldn't go below 11,900 that was in june this year. needless to say I went elsewere.

(Mr. Anderson @ Sep. 29 2006,16:14) yeah, when I called for 06's, that dealership wouldn't go below 11,900  that was in june this year. needless to say I went elsewere.
Maybe things have changed since it is now end of year. You called prime time. Talk to Ric also.

My buddy Basscrazy got a much better deal out of state. Check with him.

P.

(GMbusa @ Sep. 29 2006,15:26) Ouch, $12,200 OTD for the 07' Blue.   I called him.
Ouch! That is high. It is an 07 however..... You know they are going to start high..... and yes, that does stink! But I guess they are in this for the money... LOL!

(Postal @ Sep. 29 2006,09:21)
(Mr. Anderson @ Sep. 29 2006,16:14) yeah, when I called for 06's, that dealership wouldn't go below 11,900  that was in june this year. needless to say I went elsewere.
Maybe things have changed since it is now end of year. You called prime time. Talk to Ric also.

P.
Yep, $9,500.00 out the door... Shipping not included
biggrin.gif
This was in April of 06. I had a buddy buy M109r for 10,000 out the door..... PM if you want the name!!!

(basscrazy @ Sep. 29 2006,16:29)
(Postal @ Sep. 29 2006,09:21)

P.
Yep, $9,500.00 out the door...  Shipping not included
biggrin.gif
 This was in April of 06.  I had a buddy buy M109r for 10,000 out the door.....  PM if you want the name!!!
Thanks Big D!

Back