Good Day gone BAD

smonroe86

Donating Member
Registered
So today was GRRRRREAT,
We were celebrating my sons first birthday, I started BBQing at 1030am
along with enojying myself drinking a corona. I had my whole family
in town. I was loving it. Well earlier in the day my buddy
called me saying he was going to stop by to pick something up. Well he never showed
up. Well everything was done and over with by 530pm. Everybody was gone
and I was exhausted so I took a nap. I woke up and had messages and voice mails
on my cellphone saying tomorrow recall formation at the company. So I am thinkin
WOW someone got in trouble. I was wrong, one of our sargents who rode a gsxr-1000,
he got in to a motorcycle accident and got killed. So now I am shocked, well a little
bit after that, my buddy that was suppose to stop by called me, and said monroe
do you know any superstitons about sitting on someones bike, I told him, I never heard any,
that it is just disrespectable to sit on someone else's bike. I asked him why, he said
man I sat on his bike at 0200pm today, and now he is gone. and he sounded so scared and hung up on me.

Now I dont know but things are just get weird if you ask me, cause last saturday, one
of our other gsxr-1000 riders wrecked, he hit some gravel in a turn at 100mph, and all he got was his arms torn up cause he slid straight in to the grass and before that we had about 5 other car accidents. Personally I dont even want to go anywhere after all this.
well its late I need to try to get some sleep before this formation.

-Steve

Sounds like a good time to go for a ride to me.
beerchug.gif

I was Watching the Discovery Channel-Health. A kid got into a CAR Accident, Broke his Neck and Eventually DIED. My Point is WHEN YOUR NUMBER is UP. It's UP !!!!!!!

Sorry about your Friend. I lost my Best Friend when I was 19. He DIED on a Bike. I Stopped Riding. BIG MISTAKE !!!!! Riding a Bike is More like a PASSION. I Stopped Living when I Stopped Riding. DON'T Stop Living. Go out for a Ride and let her RIPP !! You Will Feel Better and Understand
bowdown.gif

I wont stop riding, matter of fact I am going to show up on the busa lol... we got our new first sargent and he has an 03 busa. So I already know we are going to get a big speech about motorcycles now!

Keep under the radar son.. The next person to fugg up on a sled will be castrated. Over here in Sarajevo, I was out for a walk last week and heard the sound of a high performance Italian V-Twin. It was a new 1098s being ridden by a guy looking all around without a helmet. That same bike was in the paper a couple of days ago due to this guy's death. Riding with no helmet and looking at everybody checking out the bike got him killed.

Keep under the radar son.. The next person to fugg up on a sled will be castrated. Over here in Sarajevo, I was out for a walk last week and heard the sound of a high performance Italian V-Twin. It was a new 1098s being ridden by a guy looking all around without a helmet. That same bike was in the paper a couple of days ago due to this guy's death. Riding with no helmet and looking at everybody checking out the bike got him killed.
Now I Never Went to Colledge but I Think that guy was a REAL SQUID !!!

You Gotta Know When to Turn it on and Shut it OFF !!!

Still Sucks for This GUY. We were ALL Stupid at one time or another, Right PROJEKT ?
goodboy.gif

In our fearful efforts to explain things, we frequently turn to superstition.

Let your friend know that he did not cause the death of the sergeant. Hopefully, he isn't too messed up by this.

--Wag--

I dont know what happen just yet but i am sure i will hear about it soon.
I go in for my recall formation in a few hours. All I know is he was a
7 days a week rider, all he talked bout is how he was ready to ride after work.

Motorcycle safety is a very big concern for DoD and more importantly the Army. Too many lost lives for all the usual reasons. It's getting some very big attention, so look for some more safety measures to be taken.

Oops, sorry to hear about your bud. Loss of a life really sucks.

Well so far we were told its still under investigation.
But so far we know that he didnt do anything wrong and he was wearing all his
gear and it happen on the base but we should get the report this week. Then I will
post an update!

Back