Good, cheap investment

Bosch_232

Registered
If you don't already have one, the best 15 dollars you can spend is to get a foam kneeboard from your local hardware store or home center.

You'll be much more inclined to do a good job when cleaning the lower fairings, or working on the bike when your knees are not on the concrete.

aktion033.gif

Are you getting sissy lala on us??? You need knee pads to wash your bike??? I can understand the English wanting one...they are sissy lala's
biggrin.gif
did I mention I love you SirUK??
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
Good Thought, But personaly I use a pair of carpenters knee pads that strap on with velcro straps, when Im doing any serious cleaning or work to the bike.

ernaehrung004.gif

"Sissy lala"...

Heh, well... I did endless miles of cross-country in high school, and 16 years of construction work. My knees ain't what they used to be.
sad.gif

But I've found the wonder-supplement: Glucosamine.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

Trust me man I know about knee pain, just went through orthoscopic surgery in March, just to find out that my knee pain is incurable...I am 25 and "cant" workout, lift, ski, bike, or anything where I have to bend my knee more than 30 degrees. They wont replace my knee until its totally worn out and if I keep going at the pace I have been that will be in about 10 years...sucks ass.

wow.gif
wow.gif
Curtis I'm not in to strap ons, but if you speak to MssexyBusa, she has to get her knees worn out and it might only be 10 weeks for her knee op. If she gets going!!
aktion043.gif
aktion043.gif
aktion043.gif

wow.gif

aktion043.gif

aktion043.gif

Back