Good Bulbs

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
I used to get my super whites from Trick Tape.com but they are gone so with the help of the board I found Autolumination.com

I would love a set of HID's but it's not in the budget right now. Also I am very rarely on the bike at night. Just wanted a nice bright super white bulb. They look blue when off, and now match the switch back running lights better.

Best of all they were only $11.99 a set Headlights & Fog Lights

I also ordered a set of the Purple neon bulbs, I dont recommend them. More yellow than purple.

May2009 stuff 058b.JPG

May2009 stuff 068b.JPG

I used to get my super whites from Trick Tape.com but they are gone so with the help of the board I found Autolumination.com

I would love a set of HID's but it's not in the budget right now. Also I am very rarely on the bike at night. Just wanted a nice bright super white bulb. They look blue when off, and now match the switch back running lights better.

Best of all they were only $11.99 a set Headlights & Fog Lights

I also ordered a set of the Purple neon bulbs, I dont recommend them. More yellow than purple.

Interesting. I actually have HID for my headlight. But for your front turn sig. Do you have a clear lens with one of those bulbs? If so, does it flash yellew when turning?

Interesting. I actually have HID for my headlight. But for your front turn sig. Do you have a clear lens with one of those bulbs? If so, does it flash yellew when turning?
Search "SwitchBack" it is an LED conversion.. Not quartz in the T/S housing (melt job)

Back