Gonna be going away for awhile. Need some good wishes and prayers.

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
I plan on winning the $325 million powerball tonight and after I do you probably won't hear from me for awhile cuz family and I will be on our world tour.

Anyone who posts well wishes and says a prayer to whatever God they pray to for me will have their bike loan paid off or a brand new Hayabusa bought for them....

....after I win :)

So c'mon let's get the org will going. :please:

GOD bless ya Saiid.
Alot of struggling folks could be helped with that much to throw around.:thumbsup:

Don't forget to set yourself up with a 4g network device and satphone so you can publish pics and commentary about the cool motorcycle places you visit!

Don't forget to set yourself up with a 4g network device and satphone so you can publish pics and commentary about the cool motorcycle places you visit!

(ps...silvercolor please)

Dang it, that's always the case. I was planning on winning too so I guess will have to split it. The Bash would take on a different flavor if I win....I'd fly everybody in!

I guess alot of people are winning this. My prayers go out to everyone.:please: I ll pm my mortgage details and the color i want for my new bike. :laugh:

Back