Gonna be buying soon....hopefully

BusaFbaby

Registered
Hello all. Been on these forums for a while just spectating but now that I am closer to finally getting a busa I thought I would go ahead and post up. Right now I ride a gsx650f. Been on it for over 2 years now. Took the msf course already and got this bike to practice on first before upgrading to the big one. Been in love with the gen II's for the longest in the orange and black but recently I saw some pics of the white and blue on this forum and now my world is upside down lol maybe I'll just get both!!!! /sarcasm

BusaFbaby :welcome: to the forum. I was in the same situation as you. GSX650F to a GSX1300R. I was a little worried about the power of the hayabusa. It is controllable though, it's called common sense and now a days MODES A B & C. What year bike you looking at? Once you purchase it you'll be so glad you did. Again, :welcome: !

:welcome: to the .oRg! I went from a Katana 600 to a GSXR 750 to the Busa! Couldn't be any happier. :beerchug:

:welcome: to the Org and the start of one of the biggest addictions you will ever find.

Good luck in your search, its just the start :beerchug:

:welcome: to the .oRg!

My vote is for the white... :thumbsup:

Killboy Blue Full Shot.jpg

Yeah I know im goons love it once I get it believe me I can not wait. Until then I shall live vicariously through the org members until that fateful day arrives at which point I'll go nuts!!! But man something about that white and blue color is just doin it for me lol

Suzuki has a 0% deal with 20% down going on now F.Y.I. Nothing like free money. Good luck and enjoy.

Gpr1200r

Back