goneracing

goneracing

Registered
I have a custom built trike that is powered by a 2006 Hayabusa engine. The instrumentation is 2006 Hayabusa. A week ago my speedo stoped working.
I replaced the speedo sensor and I still have the problem. I need to find out what the VOLTAGE of the feed to the sensor from the instrument panel should be? Can anyone help me with this problem. My gauges all work well till I shut the power down last week and when I powered up and drove off the speedo did not work.

IMG_1822.JPG

I guess I will have to take the instrument panel apart and see why I am only getting .5 volts. I guess it could also be a poor connection in the back of the panel. Thanks for the come back.
I designed and bilt the trike myself Big E. I have about 15G's in it not including my time. As far as Fastbus's comments. You should take look at yourself in the mirror one of these days.

Yes I have checked the connector in th back of the panel. I have continuity from the connector all the way to the sensor side. I tested the new sensor and it works OK. I guess I need to open the instrument panel and see where I am failing to get full voltage to the pins out of the panel.

The wheels are 85 Corvette and so are the brakes and spindles. The upper and lower control arms are my design. The trike handles like it rides on a track. O to 60 mph in 3.2 seconds.

Awsome job bro. Would love to have something like that on the street. Add a turbocharger and it would be extra awesome.

that looks like you would go through back tires like mad...

Back