Gone tribal...

Projekt

Registered
I have to wonder what kind of impunity occurs when a man can go tribal on you and just go there to kidnap you and hold you until you are pregnant. Is this such a taboo?? Of course it doesn't happen in the good old land of the free and home of the brave but you have to wonder just how far one must travel and what kind of opponents he must conquer to have that privilege. I wish I could talk to Genghis Khan and Marcus Antonius of Rome.

I guess I really just want to finally find the mother if my children.. My queen.. I am glad you are so tuned in VA...

Hey, I get it, sometimes :p

So, you think you could live with the one you drag to a cave and impregnate? I mean, what if she's crazier than all the others and then she'll expect child support, and alimony, on and on and on...stay single man, adopt :laugh:

Just pick one and go the traditional route, you are over thinking it, they are all crazy one way or another eventually, you just need to accept that. Find one that is cheap preferably, never pick the oldest sister, they are good but high maintenance.

:rofl: We are different beings ( men and women ), so just enjoy life, it's too short :thumbsup:

We know Manny..

By the way, I did have a date last night with a very refined and classy woman who is from a Iranian-Russian heritage. Man.... She has the best of both worlds but she is playing hard to get. Funny thing is that she is so beautiful that she is used to leading a man on command. Her attitude and psychological tactics did not work on me and I identified all of them as she played them out. It was quite entertaining... At one point, I said.. Look, if this is not something you want, nobody is making you stay. So, she grabbed her mug and got up acting like she was going to the door but went to get more tea and sat right back down in front of me. Did I mention she is a super stunner? I mean, eats no sweets and sugars to keep it ultra tight and it is! Holy mole.. I have to admit that she hooked me with her refinements and everything she possesses naturally which is uhm, quite impressive. We'll see how it plays out.

I told her if it takes me going to Tehran to ask for her hand.. She would be mine... She smiled at that one..

Dude you are making it more complicated than it really is. If you bang/satisfy her well enough you will do fine, be a gentleman, non metro-sexual, ,,, if you cannot do that stop wasting your time. Iranian/Russian, well, very pretty and smart chicks in general, Persian chicks are some of the prettiest chicks I met in my life, usually pretty cool to, Russians pretty but a little crazy, in a good and bad way.

and the lord thy god said...HOLY @#$% I REALLY SCREWED UP THAT RIB!!!

We know Manny..

By the way, I did have a date last night with a very refined and classy woman who is from a Iranian-Russian heritage. Man.... She has the best of both worlds but she is playing hard to get. Funny thing is that she is so beautiful that she is used to leading a man on command. Her attitude and psychological tactics did not work on me and I identified all of them as she played them out. It was quite entertaining... At one point, I said.. Look, if this is not something you want, nobody is making you stay. So, she grabbed her mug and got up acting like she was going to the door but went to get more tea and sat right back down in front of me. Did I mention she is a super stunner? I mean, eats no sweets and sugars to keep it ultra tight and it is! Holy mole.. I have to admit that she hooked me with her refinements and everything she possesses naturally which is uhm, quite impressive. We'll see how it plays out.

I told her if it takes me going to Tehran to ask for her hand.. She would be mine... She smiled at that one..

Can you tell us more of how awesome you are, we really like hearing about it.

Back