Goldenchild is A++

He is a good guy to buy from...quick service and answers questions at all hours

Parts are super easy for him. Let him really impress you with a bike build or performance upgrade.

A couple years ago I was in negotiating a bike build with him, then life got in the way and I told him family matters will require the funds I had set aside for the build. Without hesitation he said "don't worry about it, take care of family. The bike can always wait for a better time." He did not pressure me about when will I have the $$ or say anything to make me feel worse than I already was.

I was acting like a squid one day and shoved the oil drain plug up into the oil pan. Luckly no damage to the turbo and I managed to keep from wiping out. First call was to Daniel for a replacement pan. Awesome price and I was up and running in a couple days.

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

To this day, I still recommend him due to his character and expertise.

LIFE & FAMILY FIRST,MATERIAL STUFF SECOND, WE LIVE TO RIDE ANOTHER DAY...I'm glad I could help you and hope to again someday... I see a dinner meeting in a couple months when I come visit the sinister city for 5 days...

Thanks for the kudos as always, your a great guy and got your build done after all..

Parts are super easy for him. Let him really impress you with a bike build or performance upgrade.

A couple years ago I was in negotiating a bike build with him, then life got in the way and I told him family matters will require the funds I had set aside for the build. Without hesitation he said "don't worry about it, take care of family. The bike can always wait for a better time." He did not pressure me about when will I have the $$ or say anything to make me feel worse than I already was.

I was acting like a squid one day and shoved the oil drain plug up into the oil pan. Luckly no damage to the turbo and I managed to keep from wiping out. First call was to Daniel for a replacement pan. Awesome price and I was up and running in a couple days.

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

To this day, I still recommend him due to his character and expertise.

Back