Gold plated busa

He hasn't taken it out after that first night, but he will soon. hopefully in the sun light so i can get some really good pics.

eehhh- isalright... a little too much for me, but it is evident that the guy spent time and money on it, so i can appreciate it- but not for me...

It's different.. I don't know why but I just don't like the front wheel hugger.. But otherwise than that I have no clue what the point would be in owning it I would never want to ride it.. park it in the wrong neighborhood for more than 5 min and it'd be sitting on blocks..

definately a show bike.
I would love to see some day pics...that blue looks good...and definately do the swingarm gold

not my style since i like to ride quote posted on 4-25-11: first blue 08 in this state...pulled it out for the first time last night with 45 miles on it....but if he likes it, i'm glad it turned out the way he wanted :beerchug:

Beautiful Show Busa :bowdown: I agree w/ NABUSA the swing arm looks a little out of place. I would have done it in black to match the Blue/Black color scheme JMPO! :beerchug:

The colour of the paint scheme of the busa doesnt match the gold rims.Its really a pity and waste.:whistle:

I'd ride the hell out of it! Very different, why is it a poser when its chromed out?

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapa Talk!

I could be wrong, but I would consider it more of a poser bike due to the fact that it was the first blue '08 bought in the state and in the middle of '11, it only has 45 miles. Not because it is chromed out.

Nice bike, but why the hell would you spend that kind of money on a bike just so other people can look at it. :dunno:

I hope he did the work himself, because then it wouldn't even be art, it would be just shameful.

Wow. That's impressive. Definitely stands out, but yeah, it's a total show bike. Not for me. Still, somebody had a vision and made a stand out bike.

Back