Gold Parts..

06limited1st

Registered
Anyone know where to find some gold parts for the Busa?

Trying to break away from the whole chrome thing.. Got the Pearl White Limited, thinking some gold would look good..

Any info would help!!

what parts do you think you want in gold??
There is a seller on ebay who claimed that he can gold plate everything you can imagine.
Real gold, not fake. Try to search there.

and don`t forget to post pictures.

Yea I was trying to check on there.. If I had his ebay name that would be greattt

I was thinking, clutch/brake levers, triple tree, rims, footpegs front and back, basically all the stuff you would usually get chrome..

Kinda gotta get it started to see how it comes together so I know the colors dont clash...

(06limited1st @ May 23 2007,15:08) Yea I was trying to check on there.. If I had his ebay name that would be greattt

I was thinking, clutch/brake levers, triple tree, rims, footpegs front and back, basically all the stuff you would usually get chrome..

Kinda gotta get it started to see how it comes together so I know the colors dont clash...
If you are wanting Gold bling then get em plated but if you can live with Gold Anodizing all of the items you listed are readily available in the afternarket.

Clutch/brake levers- CRG or Pazzo
Rims- Carrozeria, Marchesini etc. etc.
Triple tree- Cycle cat and I am sure others.
Pegs- Pro tec, Lockhart tons of others.

I am also a big fan of Polished brass.

DSCN0039a.jpg

Most highline car dealerships can do it - Mercedes / Lexus that I have worked in.

There are some rearsets that are already done - Gilles & others

Yeah, I have the 06 Limited Edition and I have it Gold and white with these parts gold.

Chrome windscreen
Pazzo Levers
Air valve caps
Swing Arm spools
Gas cap base, kept screws silver and flip
Rear pegs, came today
gold Rim stripe
Micron Scorch which goes from Blue to Red to Gold to Chrome

thinking about gold rearsets but don't want to spend that cash yet.

Tried downloading photo but file is too large and when I tried making photo smaller picture was distorted. Tried using upload center but the email and password I use for this site don't work for doing that either.

Is there any other way for getting a photo on here when those things aren't working or downsizing the file size without blurring out or distorting the photo?

Thanks

The Gold doesn't look as good as you think. You can over gold an item.

Think of Gold as an accent, not as a whole. The reason you can chrome alot more is that chrome is more neutral a finish than a colored one.

Back