Going to the Dragon

I do it twice a year and all back roads thru SC or up GA then thru Aiken SC. Leave early with a good breakfast and not too long on the gas stops and its An easy ride. Remember if you got sticky tires those back roads will eat em up. Good thing is you will have lots of good on the sides left for the twisties. Don't leave with anything less than new rear if they are.
super.gif

going to slap some new rubber on before I go.

I got a small nail in the rear and the front been on for a while.

Also got slated Jink's suspension mods and I got a new EK ZZZ chain sitting in the garage.

Glad I got a GPS last month
tounge.gif

Thanks for all the advice, keep it coming. I am stoked, I never go anywhere on vacation...till now
super.gif

The roads in north Ga. are great for a 'Busa- nice and fast sweepers if you know where to go. 129 (Blood Mountain- named after a civil war battle) is fun but there are plenty of others in that same area. The dragon is good but tight for a bike as big as a Hayabusa. Not that it isn't fun or shouldn't be done but there are more worthy roads on the way up.

If you want to take a little detour on the way up or back, let me know. There are some *very* fun roads north of Atlanta.

(Justyntym @ Mar. 17 2007,06:51) going to slap some new rubber on before I go.

I got a small nail in the rear and the front been on for a while.

Also got slated Jink's suspension mods and I got a new EK ZZZ chain sitting in the garage.

Glad I got a GPS last month  
tounge.gif

Thanks for all the advice, keep it coming. I am stoked, I never go anywhere on vacation...till now  
super.gif
keep me in mind if ya want some travel company.....i might catch a wildhair and run on up there with ya!
biggrin.gif

I went last aug. for the first time. rode down from ohio. 375 miles. loved every minute of it. getting there is half the fun. last year i stayed at the microtel. it is pricey but nice. going to the bash this year and staying at 2 wheel inn for the first time......Get with me towards the end of june. I plan on making at least one or two other trips down there before july 10th. End of june does not sound bad. Dragon burgers rock!!!!!!!!! had them twice a day last year.. getting hungry just thinking about them...lol

Back