Going to Laguna Seca, any recommendations?

Temeraire

Registered
Well I'm getting myself ready for my first big racing experience (watching not riding) and I got myself some passes to the US Grand Prix! I'm excited but now I'm wondering how is this gonna work? What's everybody's experience, what's their advice, anything I need to keep an eye out for?

Well if you are not riding your bike to the races. Watch out for traffic. I and 2hip will be there. :beerchug:

Well if you are not riding your bike to the races. Watch out for traffic. I and 2hip will be there. :beerchug:

Me 2!!!

oh and wear good wlakin shoes cause there is alot of walking and hills. Park outside and walk/bus/hitchhike in, trying to drive out after the days events is brutal. Sun screen! and Be sure and get to cannery row on sat night.

and like the man said :::: HAVE FUN!!!

YouTube - ‪Hawaiibusa's Channel‬‏

Tema...Amode and I will be there and the after race stuff is just as much fun as the racing itself. Are u riding your bike or flying into SFO? We get paddock passes and parking passes for our bikes. Kento is right on with everything he states...weather can be very warm or cool so that is that. If u ride in you can leave all your gear with a checker who issues u a receipt so u don't have to worry about getting ripped off. Amode and I got a hotel up in Salinas...rooms are harder to come by this year because the Salinas rodeo is also on the same weekend as MotoGP. Ping me and let's get phone numbers and maybe we can all get hooked up...I also hear that they are putting a heck of a track in Texas and MotoGP might be adding an event to the USA there...

Me too.

Make sure you stay hydrated it's going to be hot! Walk up the hill and watch from the Cork screw. Turn 5 is also a nice spot but it'll be crowded there. :beerchug:

I will be going up to the corksrcrew this year, the main reason I am going. I lost a friend this year and got him a paver and it's a must that I see it in person.

Yes, I'll have my bike.
I've been watching those Cali temps and I can't wait, we've baking here in Texas.
I can't wait for COtA to open up, I want to go to the races and ride a track day or two!:thumbsup:
2Hip: That's good to know. I'll pm you later with my info.

Back