Going to hawaii to dive! anyone have a hook-up

justintime2

What's your story?
Donating Member
Registered
It's been almost 3 years since I went on a vacation and The only diving I get to do anymore is on dive rescue missions. Well, if I don't get some tropical water diving in soon I may just give it all up.
sad.gif

I am going to go solo, no daughter, no fire pager, no dive rescue pager, no work, no responsibility. Just sun, sea and diving.
smile.gif

I really don't have a date yet but it will be in the next 2-3 months for sure, don't even care which island. If you have any hook-ups or ideas on a cheap place to stay while in Hawaii, please let me know.

Also, anyone that want's to hook up while I'm there, let me know. I will at least need to meet the pacman!
smile.gif

smile.gif

dont go where rubb when..he probably got himself banned and everyone else who is on this board
laugh.gif

I'll be close...but like 6 hours west.
sad.gif

The diving isn't all that here on the island...but at least we're closer to Palau, where it's supposed to be one of the top 10 diving spots in the world.

I wish I could fly out, but that's not financially feasible right now either.
sad.gif
Geez...some days you just can't win.

sad.gif

It's been almost 3 years since I went on a vacation and The only diving I get to do anymore is on dive rescue missions. Well, if I don't get some tropical water diving in soon I may just give it all up.
sad.gif

I am going to go solo, no daughter, no fire pager, no dive rescue pager, no work, no responsibility. Just sun, sea and diving.
smile.gif

I really don't have a date yet but it will be in the next 2-3 months for sure, don't even care which island. If you have any hook-ups or ideas on a cheap place to stay while in Hawaii, please let me know.

Also, anyone that want's to hook up while I'm there, let me know. I will at least need to meet the pacman!
smile.gif
If you goto the Big Island then you need to hook up with this dive shop. http://www.konacoastdivers.com/ When I was there in 2001 we used them and they were great. If you want to go out on your own then you really need to goto Honaunau Bay and dive the Place Of Refuge. http://www.konacoastdivers.com/refuge.html We surface swam about 75 yards out and then headed to the bottom. 120 feet later we hit sand and looked up. We could see the clouds as if we were still on the surface.
drooling3.gif
From there we headed back up hill and finised our dive in about 45-60 feet swimming over a very large reef. It was a blast. In the picture below you enter at the X and head to the right.
thumbs-up.gif

Reguardless as to what island you goto just call any shop. They all have some means of dive trips or atleast maps of where to go from there.
You're going to love the diving out there.

reef.JPG

smile.gif

dont go where rubb when..he probably got himself banned and everyone else who is on this board
laugh.gif
I'm laughing all the time at this site.

I love the friendly shid chuckin

Justin,if yer into Waikiki...I can check on availabilty of the wifes' aunt's condo. (Its where we stayed,and <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>surprizingly</span>,we're allowed back.As far as I know,anyway.)

Rubb. Hit me with PM if interested,I rarely remem to check back on things.

I'll be close...but like 6 hours west.
sad.gif

The diving isn't all that here on the island...but at least we're closer to Palau, where it's supposed to be one of the top 10 diving spots in the world.

I wish I could fly out, but that's not financially feasible right now either.
sad.gif
Geez...some days you just can't win.
I forgot you were in Guam. Considering I sent something back to you there, I'm a retard.
sad.gif

We'll see about the Guam leg of the trip, I'll let you know!
smile.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

laugh.gif
I'm laughing all the time at this site.

I love the friendly shid chuckin

Justin,if yer into Waikiki...I can check on availabilty of the wifes' aunt's condo. (Its where we stayed,and <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>surprizingly</span>,we're allowed back.As far as I know,anyway.)

Rubb. Hit me with PM if interested,I rarely remem to check back on things.
I'll shoot you a PM tonight Rub! Thanks for not getting us all banned from the tropics.
smile.gif

Back