going to Corpus...need a road report

pbghost

Registered
leaving for Corpus Christi tomorrow early a.m. for a family reunion. I'm planning on taking 35 to San Antonio, then 37 to Corpus. was hoping to find what road conditions to expect past Dallas, so I can adjust my departure time. planning on leaving around 5 to get me there by 2 (padded the time...wife + 2 kids:whistle:) thanks in advance:bowdown:

I am about to head to Austin...if I see any problems till then I will call you. If you have a toll tag take the toll road around austin

whatch for officers in Hillsboro construction zone....lorena....troy....and between Georgetown and roundrock.

Last edited:
ROT is happening....Patrols at every spot I mentioned.......Be safe.

Take Toll Road exit 265 130 South. Will get you from Georgetown to just north of Buda.

If you have time go by Dynamo cycles in Corpus Christi it is at 4531 Ayers # 416, they have a awesome shop and very friendly people. :thumbsup: Have a great trip.

macon, might be a good excuse to head back down there...this trip is short & compact, although I'm trying to squeeze in a Padre visit Sunday...for the kids, my vote don't count, but theirs does...they like the waterpark:whistle:

macon, might be a good excuse to head back down there...this trip is short & compact, although I'm trying to squeeze in a Padre visit Sunday...for the kids, my vote don't count, but theirs does...they like the waterpark:whistle:

It really is a cool place, they have ARAI helmets for 375.00 about 10 different styles, no rx7's but alot of nice ones, and some other great deals also, we went there a couple of days before the Texas mile and they where great people, and then at the mile the owner of the store (Dan Clark)and his son was racing and they gave us free shirts and hats and some gas for my bike, great peeps.

Back