Going Riding today

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
georgia_busa05 and I are riding today. We going up through Ocooee to Murphy, turn on 64 to Franklin, then to Dillsbouro down Warwoman road to Clayton then maybe back across 180 , Blood mountain up 60 through Suches to home. It will be a full day. This full ride just depends on time.  We are meeting at Ocooee Hardees about 10am, and go from there. Join us or check us out along the way as we explore the north Georgia Mountains...

P1020122.JPG

Don, Hi. Im going to the Dragon in a couple weeks and looking for other rides you have my interest here. So I got out the map and followed your ride today. I m wandering if this Warwoman road has a route # It s not on my map and neither is dillsbouro Do you mean Dillard? Thats on my map. Were is the entrence to this warwoman road is it right off of 64 by Franklin? Also I saw the Blood montain ride vid for the bash, so if I understand this it is on 60 south of suches. Is 60 north of Suches nice too? (Twisties) I will be with 3 others 2 sportbikes 1 Harley but he can hang well we are not spupid on the street but we do worry about leos to so howare they down in that area. Sorry to bother you but I want to make the most of the 4 days we have to ride we are staying in gatlinburg. Thank you.

Don, Hi. Im going to the Dragon in a couple weeks and looking for other rides you have my interest here. So I got out the map and followed your ride today. I m wandering if this Warwoman road has a route # It s not on my map and neither is dillsbouro Do you mean Dillard? Thats on my map. Were is the entrence to this warwoman road is it right off of 64 by Franklin?                                            Also I saw the Blood montain ride vid for the bash, so if I understand this it is on 60 south of suches. Is 60 north of Suches nice too? (Twisties)   I will be with 3 others 2 sportbikes 1 Harley but he can hang well we are not spupid on the street but we do worry about leos to so howare they down in that area. Sorry to bother you but I want to make the most of the 4 days we have to ride we are staying in gatlinburg. Thank you.
Here is a map of Clayton GA showing Warwoman Road...Yes, it was Dillard
smile.gif

Yes to all your comments about Blood Mountain/Suches.

Be sure to check out Hellbender 28 (from 129 at the Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort to NC143) and Thurnder Road (Wayah road on the map).

Other great rides include HWY 74 through the Nanthahala Gorge, the Foothills Parkway (from US129 at the foot of the Dragon to US321), and US441 from Gatlinburg to Cherokee).  

Have a great trip.

Warwoman_map.jpg

Back