Going Offline for a few days

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
Happy Holidays to you all!

I will be off line for a few days at least while I move. I hope it will be easy to get everything set up in my new home but I have some of your numbers if I run into any problems. Hope to talk to you all before the new year but if not Happy New Year and Pray for peace!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Oh one other thing before I unplug! If you need to get a hold of me for anything my email in transit will be maholloway@palm.net that goes to my palm pilot so you all can keep me up to speed with what is going on here.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Good luck in your new home. Moving? uh..sorry..I'm busy that day.
tounge.gif

Me too Marc. I would love to come down and help you move, but...uhh...well...uhh...Brennanop said he would be more than happy to help you move. Talked to him the other day and said that he had been working out at the gym for the past 2 months in order to help you move. Also said that he would carry all the big stuff. But the best thing he said at the end of our conversations is that he would be honored if you would extend him the courtesy to pay for the entire move. I told Bren that that was a very nice offer and that GOD would bless him. Bren has such a big heart (and wallet).

Brian
laugh.gif

I was just bullsh^ttin'...and you know this maaann.

Happy Holidays to you all!

I will be off line for a few days at least while I move.  I hope it will be easy to get everything set up in my new home but I have some of your numbers if I run into any problems.  Hope to talk to you all before the new year but if not Happy New Year and Pray for peace!

Marc "Howlin Mad"
Same to you Bro. have a safe move and enjoy the Holidays.

Back