Going back to stock from stretched...

Scooby315

Registered
Strongly considering going back to a stock wheelbase from a 4 inch stretch. Will I be missing anything. I've had many bikes stock wheel base but never rode my busa stock.

why? 4 inches over shudnt change ur riding style much. wat kinda power u makn? u lookn to carve corners?

why? 4 inches over shudnt change ur riding style much. wat kinda power u makn? u lookn to carve corners?

To be honest I'm leaning towards it because my blocks are polished and my arm is chrome. The difference is very noticeable so I removed them. I was supposed to buy some chrome blocks from another memeber but something happened on his end and I refuse to pay 300 for a brand new set so...here I am now ready to say forget it all and stay stock for now. May be a stupid reason but that's what it is. And I know 4 inches don't make much of a difference I loved the ride.

To be honest I'm leaning towards it because my blocks are polished and my arm is chrome. The difference is very noticeable so I removed them. I was supposed to buy some chrome blocks from another memeber but something happened on his end and I refuse to pay 300 for a brand new set so...here I am now ready to say forget it all and stay stock for now. May be a stupid reason but that's what it is. And I know 4 inches don't make much of a difference I loved the ride.
chrome don't get u home.....:laugh::poke:

You might consider satin black powder coating, that would look good with chrome. You'd still have the extended size, won't have to shorten the chain or brake arm.

:eek:

No but
chrome makes
the ladies moan . . .

Laugh out loud .

:lol:

cache_4099984099.gif

Back