Going +3 Friday 2005 Busa

Tim99ws6

Registered
It's a little 2013 present to the Busa for being such a good girl last year. I'm looking forward to the results. The stock gearing was getting a little lazy to me, haha. ???

It's got a 6" stretch and some slip on's, so it's nothing crazy. Should be enough to make keep me grinning for a while though!

Hard to beat the factory set up. You will get a better low end response now but you lost the top end. Sounds like you're one step away from a pipe ....... then a 1397 ........ then a stage 1 turbo ........ then stage 2 :laugh:

Go up to an 18th front sprocket along with the rear gearing.

Then wouldn't it be like only going up about 1 tooth in the back?

Just getting back to this thread....yea, I'm totally confused on that one!? I'm a 2005, so I'm planning on stock front, +3 rear, and maybe doing a PCV on it over the winter if the racecar doesn't waste all the $$$ first.

Hard to beat the factory set up. You will get a better low end response now but you lost the top end. Sounds like you're one step away from a pipe ....... then a 1397 ........ then a stage 1 turbo ........ then stage 2 :laugh:

Not going to lie, I want the Turbo setup in a bad way, but not for the power. Just for the pimp factor and the downpipe and Wastegate dumps exiting through the fairing, haha. I already got plenty of power with my other toys. :laugh:

Back