GOIN TO TEST SLINGSHOT FRIDAY

groran1000

Registered
Going to Berts powersports mall tomorrow in Los Angeles to try a Polaris slingshot. They warned me if I try it, I'll buy it, so beware. You know nothing should have that kind of hold on a man, maybe a woman:crazy:, but not this!!!:lol: Can't wait yoo hooo!

I have a friend that has one. My wife and I took it across the Cherohala Skyway and to Deals gap one day last summer. It was fun, a bit car like, but I would not give up my bike for it. Enjoy your test drive.

Rented one in Vegas for a day, believe it was just an se model. It was funnnn 2.5 litre and 5 speed! Makes u turns quite interesting :lol:

Well it was alright. Power was real good, turned on a dime. But not for me at that price anyway. Things the price of a new toyota camry. Now find a way to turn that back tire some, then you would have something. Like the old tilt a whirl back at the carnival some years back.

it goes to show ya though.. there is a market for this type of thing... I'magine one of these with some real HP... something that would run2.5-3.0 seconds to 60... I think that would help a lot of us "justify" the cost.... maybe not.. I dunno, to me its a car... and impossible to ignore the price.

A couple years back I drove something like this customized at the Corbin factory in Hollister while I was getting a seat made. Seemed powerful enough but also seemed like it had all the disadvantages of both a car (and) a bike. Hard to get into and out of too.

Back