Goin' back to Cali'...

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
Finally... I'm moving back to Los Angeles at the end of October. I actually could move this month but waiting til then just so I can take my time to fully prepare. I also want to do a few more minor mods to my bike. Plus, my family is planning a week long trip down to Orlando/Disney World the first week in Oct and I'd like to go. So... I hope to hook up with some org members who live in the LA area this November.

I can't wait. But it'll be time to move before I know it!!!

(runeight @ Sep. 06 2006,20:08) you should fit right in too!
wow.gif

(psycobusa @ Sep. 06 2006,22:00) all the inbred rednecks gettin to ya?
biggrin.gif
I'm used to them... but this town just sucks for everything! The quiet life just isn't for me anymore.

I just miss LA and it's also just where I need to be. Plus if you like riding, CA is the place to be (weather, roads, girls, girls, other bikers, girls, etc). I've been planning on going back for a while and now is the time... at last!

(runeight @ Sep. 06 2006,18:47) better pack..I have an extra room..we can go here..
runeight..you're killing me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm sure the bourbon helps too.

laugh.gif

twisties
smile.gif

oh, and the bell curve for women is hopelessly skewed in socal. out here, the girls go to 11+

goin back to cali, to cali, to cali

I'm goin back to cali....

i dont think so

tounge.gif

Make sure you get Charlesbusa to take you out to Latigo Canyon when you get there!

--Wag--

(runeight @ Sep. 06 2006,18:08) you should fit right in too!
Whata dek hahahaha..
Good for you Pan...
I may be in the US during November or late October well go on the prowl for Models in Huntington Beach. You and me both with the Big Cams wearing Hustler Polo Shirts and Hats... Oughta be fun... You up for it?

Back