Godfather Busa spotted on eBay.

That is some amazing paint job!!!!!!!!!!!! That Busa belongs in a showroom for sure :-) Work of art...

I think its great paint job but cant say i would want it on my bike but its definitely art
biggrin.gif

The airbrush work is awesome on that bike but I think it is a bit over the top for a street bike. As for the chrome rotors, you don't use them. You stop with your feet. Remember when you were young and you would put your feet in the rear tire just below where the rear brake is located. Jam it in there and skid the rear tire. Awesome work though!!

same artist that did the other busa posted on enay as a fraud. I know the artist if your looking for custom work-- He's outa NY.

One of a kind .. Can you imagine how many hours that took ?

id--

yup one sec-- he's got a personal page for digital photography and one for the shop he paints at... gimme a minute.

The artist's name is Steve-- he's at:

http://www.baycycles.com/
I was just about to say he's as talented as the guy that did the busanator......then I realized it's the same guy.
http://www.baycycles.com/cycles/busanator/busanator.html

Yeah that Godfather one is art, but don't look right on a busa.
Definitely alot of talent in his work though.

I'm getting mine done by Billy Corgans (Smashin Pumpkins) brother Rick who lives in Florida and does phenomenal work on bikes as well. His website is www.be-unique.com for anyone who is in that area and looking for a quality airbrushing man.

Matter of fact he's doing my fathers angel urn at the moment and shippin it back to me.

thanks for the link-- I will definetely check it out. I want custom work but a bit lower key... subtle, but kick ass.

<!--EDIT|thesnake
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119968769 -->

I agree with a few of you guys...that's very impressive paint job...but looks ridiculous on the boo. I was looking more at the Galf Wave Rotors (at least they looked like Galf's) and the steel braided lines, et cetera. That bike looks like it is definitely worth the money, and not just for the high end paint job that unfortunately looks ridiculous (at least to me). There's obviously gonna be some guys and gals that would kill for it, though.

Not a Godfather fan, but DEFINATELY good work! Wonder what the reserve was??

Back