God While do i do this to myself.

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Well me and the girl i have been seeing for the past 7 months split up. We were starting to bicker with one another about nothing at all not all her fault some mine some hers. Yet i tell people it isn't bothering me when inside im really depressed and feel heart broken. I dunno guess just have to get back out and start from scratch again ugh this really sucks.

My problem is i get attached to people quickly.

be glad its summer, finding ladies who like to bike is so much easier, then on rainy days you can:poke: have other fun...we all get attached, just some let it bother us more then others and some have jealus rage issues....if your misserable now, maybe its time you tell her you miss her and exactly what you want before its to late, maybe the bickering is because you both want something more out of the relationship?
either way, good luck my busa brother, I always have plenty of 18-20 year olds out here wanting to ride..randy(bogus) even got to meet a few...:whistle: next summer the wife will be back on my bike???

Easy solution, Todd. Get her pregnant again this christmas! :poke:
it was the friday after thanksgiving, how do i know? when you have sex once every 6 months you remember the date...lol

if baby's wherent so g-d expensive I would, then there is the whole thing about never having sex with her anymore...:banghead:

Exactly the reason I stay out of strip clubs...

:rofl:

Seriously though, bickering and arguing is all part of the relationship game. You might need to spend more time individually without smothering each other.
On another note, you could just date and date and date while being more selective until you find a woman able to tolerate your sh!t and a woman you are willing to tolerate.

Very sorry bro, keep your chin up. What is meant to be will happen.

You can have mine. That'll free up some more me time so I can get out on the bike more. OH YEA, the kids come too:laugh:

All seriousness though, if you are feeling that bad without her, like said above, let her know. It could be time to take it to the next step and you are both getting aggrivated because the other is not makeing the move.

If not, the right one is out there for ya. Good luck with everything brotha.

Well me and the girl i have been seeing for the past 7 months split up. We were starting to bicker with one another about nothing at all not all her fault some mine some hers. Yet i tell people it isn't bothering me when inside im really depressed and feel heart broken. I dunno guess just have to get back out and start from scratch again ugh this really sucks.

Yea...try being head-over-heels for someone who is not into you....thats a lot of fun. You're always waiting on them to realize what a catch you are...booo. Oh yeah, plus he is one of my top riding buddies so I see him a few times a week...:banghead::banghead::poke::poke:

It might be time to look into yourself deeply to explain this trend of relationship behaviors. What are you doing? Which mindgames go on between you? Are you pulling your weight around the house? Sitting around spending too much time on the computer? Drinking too much? Do you tend to have a negative attitude that could bring her down? Self defeating? Are you too clingy or demanding? Do you have a life of your own? Friends of your own?

you should probably make a list of what you miss about her...if you want to be with her it is a good motivator to keep handy. when you forget why you are there you can just pull it out....

if you dont want to be with her, the good news is the honeys love a man on a busa...lol

It might be time to look into yourself deeply to explain this trend of relationship behaviors. What are you doing? Which mindgames go on between you? Are you pulling your weight around the house? Sitting around spending too much time on the computer? Drinking too much? Do you tend to have a negative attitude that could bring her down? Self defeating? Are you too clingy or demanding? Do you have a life of your own? Friends of your own?

You hit the nail on the head for me, expect the drinking thing which I don't do, which causes it's own problem. Since my last relationship ended 1.5 years ago I've been out twice maybe three times on dates. I just don't have a desire to deal with relationships any more. I believe some people are destined to spend their days alone and I'm one of them. I've never understood that need to have somebody by your side...

be glad its summer, finding ladies who like to bike is so much easier, then on rainy days you can:poke: have other fun...we all get attached, just some let it bother us more then others and some have jealus rage issues....if your misserable now, maybe its time you tell her you miss her and exactly what you want before its to late, maybe the bickering is because you both want something more out of the relationship?
either way, good luck my busa brother, I always have plenty of 18-20 year olds out here wanting to ride..randy(bogus) even got to meet a few...:whistle: next summer the wife will be back on my bike???

problem is i dont have a bike anymore lol mine was stolen last september. Just made so many friends on this place that ill never leave lol

problem is i dont have a bike anymore lol mine was stolen last september. Just made so many friends on this place that ill never leave lol

Get another Busa SHADiGUY....girlfriend problem solved! :laugh:

As far as you getting attached to them so quickly.....:whistle: I'm kinda in the same boat.

You hit the nail on the head for me, expect the drinking thing which I don't do, which causes it's own problem. Since my last relationship ended 1.5 years ago I've been out twice maybe three times on dates. I just don't have a desire to deal with relationships any more. I believe some people are destined to spend their days alone and I'm one of them. I've never understood that need to have somebody by your side...

+100 for me....gave up a few months back...got my busa to fill the hole. LOL

+100 for me....gave up a few months back...got my busa to fill the hole. LOL

Exactly, I have the Busa, I have friends/family, and I have my other hobbies and goals. I feel like my life is complete so why would I want to mess it up?

yup..Im single...I will get married on the 5th...

of neveruary...:rofl:

I think you may have to change your wedding date. I picked that date 3 years ago this Friday. :laugh:

Back