GOD is Busy...

Dino

VERITAS - AEQUITAS
Donating Member
Registered
Probably a repost but nevertheless still a good read in the morning. :laugh:

If you don't know GOD, don't make stupid remarks!!!!!!! A United States Marine was attending some college courses between assignments. He had completed missions in Iraq and Afghanistan.

One of the courses had a professor who was an avowed atheist and a member of the ACLU. One day the professor shocked the class when he came in. He looked to the ceiling and flatly stated, 'God, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 min.' The lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop. Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed, 'Here I am God. I'm still waiting.'
It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Marine got out of his chair, went up to the professor, and cold-cocked him; knocking him off the platform. The professor was out cold. The Marine went back to his seat and sat there, silently. The other students were shocked and stunned and sat there looking on in silence.

The professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the Marine and asked, 'What the heck is the matter with you? Why did you do that?' The Marine calmly replied, 'God was too busy today protecting America 's soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid stuff and act like an idiot. So, He sent me.'
--B. Samora
"Make each move count"

Thats cool I cant see the air but I know its there.

I DONT TREAD ON NON BELIEVERS 2 EACH HIS OWN FREE COUNTRY.

But I can do without guys like that prof.

Kids cant take a bible 2 school but they do hand out condoms teach gay sex is ok.
And coran is allowed. OK RANT OVER.

I've never understood the concept of an omnipotent/omniscient being being 'too busy' :poke:

Which is not to say I don't respect the people protecting this place. :tiptoe:

I've never understood the concept of an omnipotent/omniscient being being 'too busy' :poke:

^ That's because it's not possible so don't worry about trying to figure it out:thumbsup:, not to mention if He is Omnipresent also.

The professor seems to believe that if there isn't a "God" that does whatever he says then there is no God at all. I should hope that my beliefs about whether there is or is not a God are deeper and more logical than "He didn't do what I told him to do, so He isn't real"

thats cool i cant see the air but i know its there.

I dont tread on non believers 2 each his own free country.

But i can do without guys like that prof.

Kids cant take a bible 2 school but they do hand out condoms teach gay sex is ok.
And coran is allowed. Ok rant over.

rant on. . .

Back