god boy «»bad boy

lareguy

Registered
Yesterday I was cruising at 60 mph , free way ,wen 5 racings come too push dady .......and dady (naturaly) drop 3 spead ...wake up the monster i was sit on !!! afert a few segond a was pushing the first.. one and so we run for a wild 140,150 and maybe
rock.gif
a look in my miror cops was after the slowes ,,,,,,,,,,and EVERY BODY stop and wait for cup !!!!!!! they already as one customer why STOP !!!!!! are they crazy or is it ME .....?
rock.gif
? please tell me why a normal guy can stop an give its licence and fine and blablabla...Anyway ive still got mine !!!! so you !

rock.gif

Yesterday I was cruising at 60 mph , free way ,wen 5 racings  come too push dady .......and dady (naturaly)  drop 3 spead ...wake up the monster  i was sit on !!! afert a few segond  a was pushing the first.. one  and so we run for a wild 140,150 and maybe
rock.gif
a look in my miror cops was after the slowes ,,,,,,,,,,and EVERY BODY  stop and wait for cup !!!!!!! they already as one  customer why STOP !!!!!! are they crazy or is it ME .....?
rock.gif
? please tell me why a normal guy can stop an give its licence and fine and blablabla...Anyway ive still got mine !!!! so you !
Hey lareguy welcome to the board.
Now, do you suppose we get this can in englishness

rock.gif

Thank you. but wat do you meen by (can in englishness) i know i do make a lot ove mistake ""im born french"" so im sorry if im hard too understand (but we all love the same thing SPEED and Busa ) Sorry if im not perfect !!!!! But i try.....at 150 its any difference ove language...thank you ***

Thank you. but wat do you meen by (can in englishness) i know i do make a lot ove mistake ""im born french"" so im sorry if im hard too understand (but we all love the same thing SPEED and Busa ) Sorry if im not perfect !!!!! But i try.....at 150 its any difference ove language...thank you ***

Yesterday I was cruising at 60 mph , free way ,wen 5 racings  come too push dady .......and dady (naturaly)  drop 3 spead ...wake up the monster  i was sit on !!! afert a few segond  a was pushing the first.. one  and so we run for a wild 140,150 and maybe
rock.gif
a look in my miror cops was after the slowes ,,,,,,,,,,and EVERY BODY  stop and wait for cup !!!!!!! they already as one  customer why STOP !!!!!! are they crazy or is it ME .....?
rock.gif
Hey lareguy welcome to the board.
Now, do you suppose we get this can in englishness
How's this
Yesterday I was cruising at 60 mph on the freeway when 5 other bikes came to play with me.  So naturaly I obliged and kicked it down three gears.  The monster came alive and we were gone.  The first four dropped like flies and all that was left was the the front guy and the almighty Busa.  We hit 140,150 and the speed was still climbing.  That is when I saw the police in the mirror and hit the brakes.  Everybody came to a stop but why they already had one guy pulled over.  Are they crazy or is it just me but why would a normal guy stop and just give his licence up and get a ticket and take a chance of getting worse if the cop is already busy.  Anyway I've still got mine!!! So there!
I hope I got that right but it just doesn't have the same flash
laugh.gif

Welcome to the board Lareguy and don't worry about the englishness. If I were to try writing in French I would get baned for saying something very bad.
I wouldn't run but at the same time I don't think I would have stopped and waited up for the cop to finish with one guy and come after me. 
Jim

rock.gif

Thank you Jim! The language you think about its problablie(tabarnak!) its ok...i use it (too much) .....let me tell you about that ride ...i use every bad word i know went i saw those flasher.......the were far ,,,just tinny red en blue points a was runnin real quik and ave too think real kwik !!!! the guy a was playing with ,pout is flasher on and stop!!!!! I decide at that point ,Iam a PREDATOR ,I not a pray,,,,( But after feew min a was very afraid about becoming THE Pray ...I was feeling Cheap but a the same time ...proud too bee free not in a cage ....But a put the bird in cage question to be forgot...for a litle ..Tomorow i take the bird for a ride ...... a lot more low profile for a wild.....

At that point I would have done the samething. Get off the next exit make a few turns and head back home.

Well, I'd say: If you're pretty sure they didn't catch your license plate ... SCRAM!!! ... Get the hell out of there ... It's not like they are gonna follow right?
Maybe it's diffrent in the good old USA, but here in europe streetcops can be pretty much defined as "hicks" or "rednecks" ... No heli's or radio for back-up here ... just some shmoe in a 2 liter diesel car trying to follow ...

Well, they do have one heli, but it only goes up to 100kts, not a real match is it ...

Hi yesterday .. I free the bird and my self for a ride ,was nervous until i fell like nobody (cups) was after me..an my bird..very good feeling.. So..in the way home , we did the most fantastik wellie ove my live! maybe a sing ove FREEDOM and happyness!!!!! LIFE is fantastik with a BUSA ! ( an driver licence) if your sad today think about that (busa+licence+you=smile in your helmet) !wish you a Busa day..

I DONT KNOW ABOUT CANADA
BUT HERE IN TEXAS ,IT IS FELONY EVASION TO RUN FROM THE POLICE.UNLESS YOURE DEAD SURE YOU CAN GET AWAY,AND NOT INJURE YOURSELF AND ANYONE ELSE,I WOULDNT TRY IT..
ONE OF MY EMPLOYEES SON BOUGHT AN R1,HAD IT 3 WEEKS AND IS IN JAIL NOW FOR FELONY EVASION,DONT KNOW WHAT THE SENTENCE OR FINE IS YET.

Here in canada (quebec) if you dont hurt nobody no jaill...but you can say byby to your licence,,,we work with point total 15 if you run away you lossing (9) for over speeding 150mph a nother 6 or 7 maybe 8.result your a new bus user or hitchiker ! ho +fine 100mph =+or- 250$ maximun fine 600 $$......if your cauth your in deep trouble ..so if you run run for reel.....But no jaill ...

Back