God Bless you all and thanks for being who you are....

carlsbadbusa

BANNED BY MC MUSTANG
Donating Member
Registered
Tonight, I say a prayer for all of you, for all riders, all our families, and simply all or us out here. It's hard to lose a friend and not being there, not being able to have a last conversation, a last ride, a last laugh, or a last hug. So I ask for all of you to take a moment and reflect on your own lives and how we are all so blessed and lucky to have each other and our families, and our .org. My friend Robert Becker left for the heavens doing what we all loved. He was a great and responsible rider, Just shows again, one moment we are all here, the next no matter what, you might not. I dont ask sympathy, Im not even that religious at all, but I feel blessed to have the .org family, the hoons of socal, and my own family. So I just wanted to say thank you to all, because who knows, tomorrow, might not get a chance. God bless you all and its an honor, to be part of this big family.

Robert,

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And the rains fall soft upon your fields,
And, until we meet again
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

And may you ride the canyons of heaven for ever and ever

I love ya all.

Peace...

Me.

Fatal Crash Closed State Route 76 in Valley Center - San Diego 6

Last edited:
Carlsbadbusa deepest condolences on the loss of your friend.
It is never easy whether its the first or the 10th.
RIP...Robert

Thank you for the prayer and I return one to you and again say thank you for your service.
It is and always will be appreciated..

Almighty and eternal God,
those who take refuge in you will be glad
and forever will shout for joy.
Protect these soldiers as they discharge their duties.
Protect them with the shield of your strength
and keep them safe from all evil and harm.
May the power of your love enable them to return home
in safety, that with all who love them,
they may ever praise you for your loving care.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.

Amen

About 12:30 am there ....

Last edited:
I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. We should all cherish our time here with our family and friends.

I'm deeply sorry for the loss of your friend. Prayers for all those who loved him.

Thank you for the kind words.

Sorry for the loss of your friend Carlos and thanks for thinking of us, as we are thinking of you also. I have a little blue card that I have carried ever since high school in 1967 that was given to me by a teacher after the loss of a close friend in Vietnam. I always remember the words at times like this and pass them along to others.

"No man is an island. entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

John Donne 1572 - 1631

RIP Robert...

RIP Robert, very sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. Thank you for taking the time to let us know and provide a powerful reminder :beerchug:

Prayers to him and his family. Life is short, Pray hard!
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend, but I know when we lose those we love, we learn to appreciate the time we have while we have it...

RIP Robert :please:

Back