God and Gear.... video

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
- ZX14 Survivor[/url]

I personally don't know this young man but a friend shared this video with me! This took place in my home state (Kansas)

Last edited by a moderator:
For the record I do not condone the actions of this young man who IMOP pushed his bike to the limit just seconds before this accident happened on public roads. But, it serves as a reminder to all that "stupid hurts".....

Just got this info from my friend

"He broke his neck and his femur bone exited the back of his leg right below his butt..."

Brad said he's done with motorcycles...

I think that's a good thing for him..

I'm still curious why he went offroading....

Looked to be a perfectly flat and straight stretch of road ::cough high speed run road::

Glad he lived to teach people a lesson...

he had to be gettin it pretty good... i wonder if the tracks threw him off his line or what... either way- dumb.

glad hes gonna make it, and super glad he wont be riding again- hes lucky nobody else was involved.

p.s.- thats some scary stuff right there...

615 ft... He must of been Damn near topped out to go that far though all that stoff. Glad he survived. Hope its lesson learned.

Sent from mobile device

WHATS THE POINT ?

the video is useless. he goes over how far the guy flew ex bike distance ,, who cairs what they are not telling you is he was not doing 45mph when this happ,,

i want to no more details i could cair less how far everything flew slid or grinded to a halt

fail

Glad he made it, my guess is way way way too fast on a road he didn't know then hit rail road tracks and went off course. I would like to know what exactly happened though.

Glad he made it, my guess is way way way too fast on a road he didn't know then hit rail road tracks and went off course. I would like to know what exactly happened though.

I'm guessing that's exactly how this happened... Straight road with very very minor cress in road at rail road tracks, coupled with warp drive speeds = loss of control and visit to the ditch. Where in this case the driver narrowly escapes taking out a mailbox/signage/drainage ditch! But what really amazed me was how far the two traveled in the air without making contact with the ground from a tiny little culvert. Oh and then survived.... Albeit with a broken neck and femur bone sticking out your backside.

Back