GO VALE!! Did you SEE Argentina? (Spoiler)

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Holy cow batman! To come from 8th place, THEN be 4 seconds down on Marquez and CATCH HIM...the DOCTOR IS IN THE HOUSE! :bowdown::cheerleader:

Where does Danny Kent get his advantage from ? They'll be pulling his engine if he keeps whipping them..

Yep MM rolled the dice, err whats going on with Horhey ?

And Crutchlow's pass on Innone in the last corner was epic too!

Are any of you watching these races recording them so you could do a pass-around to
us poor members that don't have cable TV and can't afford to buy the subscription to see it? ??? :laugh:

Rossi is amazing. I know MM is the darling but everytime he is in trouble there is contact. Danny P., jorge, etc. Just this time he was up against a crafty master. MM panicked because he knew Rossi was going to walk away. There are great coaches but only a few are great bench coaches. That is they can feel what is critical and what is not. Yamaha seems to get the M1 to race day ready to fight Honda has had a few bad calls over the last couple years. I should also mention what a classy and impressive guy Dovi has turned out to be. Like Rossi he is very honest in the interviews and he races with his head. Don't count him out for a championship.

Are any of you watching these races recording them so you could do a pass-around to
us poor members that don't have cable TV and can't afford to buy the subscription to see it? ??? :laugh:

I purchased the Video Pass, Sky TV down here pissed about whether they would get coverage so I dumped them totally..try You Tube ive been watching WSBK on there :thumbsup:

I should also mention what a classy and impressive guy Dovi has turned out to be. Like Rossi he is very honest in the interviews and he races with his head. Don't count him out for a championship.

Dovi has stuck in there for sure, he's done his fair share over the years and deserves the podiums :yes:

Marques clearly has the best talent, but lacks a bit of experience, trying to push through a closed window was probably in the heat of the moment. As Rossi puts it, "With Marques it is all or nothing".

Amazing how the top guys like Lorenzo lose it, I think he will be back though.

When we look at Ducati, the new Gigi Dall'Igna ex Aprilia, sure looks as if he knows what he is doing.

I think Ducati's surprising success this year is:
- The stuff that Rossi gave them while he was riding for them
- Ducati's purchase by Audi was a shot in the arm
- Gigi

Dovi's always been capable, but he never had the bike to give him a shot until now...

I really think Ducati finally got tired of losing and trying to build a sellable MotoGP bike. Now they are working from the standpoint of what is proven to work as far as layout and frame. I'm sure the metal skills from Audi don't hurt either. I bet Audi also helped with aerodynamics to get the bike to cool properly - which is why Ducati went to the airbox frame in the first place that started their back slide. I bet the engine is not an "L" twin, it's something more easily packaged. It will be interesting to see if Ducati will abandon their signature "L" twin in the for sell bikes too.

I really think Ducati finally got tired of losing and trying to build a sellable MotoGP bike. Now they are working from the standpoint of what is proven to work as far as layout and frame. I'm sure the metal skills from Audi don't hurt either. I bet Audi also helped with aerodynamics to get the bike to cool properly - which is why Ducati went to the airbox frame in the first place that started their back slide. I bet the engine is not an "L" twin, it's something more easily packaged. It will be interesting to see if Ducati will abandon their signature "L" twin in the for sell bikes too.

Like a V4 :)

Back