Go my GoPro HD

Milkshake

Registered
Well it arrived a couple of weeks ago but the weather has not been good here in the UK.

But I have managed an hour to test it out, I have tried several ways of mounting and have some great test footage!

Thanks to Pashniti for hooking me up with a great product, fast deliverey and great service!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow what clarity.

Ok, what did you use to edit with prior to uploading? Or did you just upload the original file? And how did you get youtube to allow you different resolutions? These are things I've been trying to find out.

Ok, what did you use to edit with prior to uploading? Or did you just upload the original file? And how did you get youtube to allow you different resolutions? These are things I've been trying to find out.

YouTube does the multi-resolutions all that server-side. Upload a 1080p or 720p, it should have lower-res versions as options.

Myself, I use TMPEGEnc for doing quick edits and changing formats. Generally, I make AVI videos using the XviD codec on the highest quality for editing, then convert to WMV for web purposes or other formats depending on the situation.

Adobe AfterEffects and Encore DVD are also awesome apps for editing if you can get your hands on them.

A GoPro HD is high on my list of wants. I've had great luck with my regular Wide Angle GoPro, so I'm really wanting the new version.

I haven't much luck yet in XP getting an .mp4 into an .avi to edit without losing quality.

Wow what clarity.

I Just ploaded the original file and Youtube did the rest.

Back