GO COWBOYS

(BiG-T @ Sep. 10 2006,18:55) Anybody see that hit Trent Green took!?  
wow.gif
Yeah! He was out on the field through 2 commercial breaks. He was doing the old feet first slide, looked like his feet slipped on wet ground and then a defender came along at the last moment and made his head snap back into the ground. Not pretty. Chiefs looked horrible on offense even before he got hurt.

My Bears shut out Mr. Favre (pronounce Fav-Ray) and the Packers today, opening day at Lambeu
jump9.gif

(Red05 @ Sep. 10 2006,16:45) My Rams actually beat the Broncos today...ugly as it was. 6 field goals and some decent defense....I'll take it!
Dont let VeeBee here you or she'll ban ya LOL

LOL

Yeah, my Broncos weren't stellar, however with 5 turnovers in the Rams favor and NO scores from 'em, I'm not feeling too bad today...
tounge.gif

My Bears shut out Mr. Favre (pronounce Fav-Ray) and the Packers today, opening day at Lambeu   [/Quote]

Actually its Pronounced ( FARV )  
argue.gif

(tjdobb @ Sep. 11 2006,13:20) My Bears shut out Mr. Favre (pronounce Fav-Ray) and the Packers today, opening day at Lambeu  

argue.gif
[/Quote]
Didn't you see "There's Something About Mary"?

It's "FAVVVV-RE"
laugh.gif

Not much for movies, too much work and in my free time Iam either riding or with the family
lurk.gif

(tjdobb @ Sep. 11 2006,13:25) Not much for movies, too much work and in my free time Iam either riding or with the family    
lurk.gif
It's a great movie!
tounge.gif

And Favre's in it...

(VaBusa @ Sep. 11 2006,12:16) LOL

Yeah, my Broncos weren't stellar, however with 5 turnovers in the Rams favor and NO scores from 'em, I'm not feeling too bad today...
tounge.gif
Yeah, the Rams were terrible on offense too. The low point was the fumble recovery giving them 1st and goal at the two, and that series ended by missing a 44 yard field goal
crazy.gif

(Red05 @ Sep. 11 2006,13:35)

tounge.gif
Yeah, the Rams were terrible on offense too. The low point was the fumble recovery giving them 1st and goal at the two, and that series ended by missing a 44 yard field goal  
crazy.gif
Yeah, I wasn't going to bring that up
muscle.gif

I just hope my Broncos get things together and maybe that Plummer tosses the ball to HIS team next time...
crazy.gif

crazy.gif

(tjdobb @ Sep. 11 2006,10:20) My Bears shut out Mr. Favre (pronounce Fav-Ray) and the Packers today, opening day at Lambeu  

argue.gif
[/Quote]
The V is before the R. I know how he/they say it's pronounced but what language do begin to read from left to right, then right to left in middle of the word, then go back from left to right?

That's like saying my name is Smith I pronounce it "Jones"...wtf.

poke.gif

I'd call him Love Muffin if he would come to the Rams. Bulger made me very thirsty yesterday, much like the pretzels did to Seinfeld......
pissed.gif

"These pretzels are making me thirsty" LOL

I love that damn show...

So, you have a thing for "Love Muffin" 'eh Red05
tounge.gif

tounge.gif
Last time they lost the season opener they went 13-3 and to the AFC championship game
tounge.gif
 I'm not to worried
wink.gif

tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 11 2006,13:19) "These pretzels are making me thirsty"  LOL

I love that damn show...

tounge.gif
LOL. No, actually it just shows HOW BAD I WANT A DECENT QUARTERBACK

Sorry I'll be o.k. now....
laugh.gif

(jjmetheny @ Sep. 11 2006,14:21)

tounge.gif
Last time they lost the season opener they went 13-3 and to the AFC championship game
tounge.gif
 I'm not to worried
wink.gif
I'm not too worried either...yet
beerchug.gif

tounge.gif

(Red05 @ Sep. 11 2006,14:21)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 11 2006,13:19) "These pretzels are making me thirsty"  LOL

I love that damn show...

tounge.gif
LOL. No, actually it just shows HOW BAD I WANT A DECENT QUARTERBACK

Sorry I'll be o.k. now....
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

'Skins lost...he he he...oh man, was the hubby ticked off last night...
laugh.gif

Back