Go cowboys!!!!!

Jerry Jones thinks of everything, great facility, great team, and he even slipped a little cash to the ref on that interference call! ???:cheerleader:

Have 2 disagree with statement.....

When QB and the word overated are used in the same sentence Jay Cutler comes 2 mind :laugh:

Don't believe me take a look @ Romo's stats/salary and compare it with Cutlers :whistle:

Have 2 disagree with statement.....

When QB and the word overated are used in the same sentence Jay Cutler comes 2 mind :laugh:

Don't believe me take a look @ Romo's stats/salary and compare it with Cutlers :whistle:

:laugh:
My wife is a Cowboys fan.
So I see a lot of their games.
I just don't see how Dallas is winning this year, they look as bad on the field(most of the time)as they have the last 3 or 4 years.
I get really tired of being armchair quarterback, but Romo is awful.
I like his trademark, points to the sky to show that he's about to throw a really long pass/interception, whatever.
It is really cool though, especially after he's wasted enough time, and his pointing wastes another second or so, aka, just long enough to get sacked.
Yesterday was priceless. I know he doesn't like to get hit, but 2 sacks in a row...after running in circles and losing yards:rofl:
He chokes under pressure, and chucks the ball where ever to try and avoid being hit.
When he's protected, a receiver will be in open field, and only covered by 3 guys, yep, Romo will pass it to him/them. Hey, the odds are only 3 to 1 for an interception.
I also can't remember the last time I saw him throw a tight spiral, or at least more than 5 yards.
He plays sloppy. The whole team looks bad most of the time. They are in the NFL aren't they?
Looks like the same old losing team as recent years.
Somebody explain it again how they're doing so well?:laugh:

Had to appreciate that win last night. The wife is a 49rs fan and even she was on board. The whole family was on edge on that last recovery.

Jerry Jones thinks of everything, great facility, great team, and he even slipped a little cash to the ref on that interference call! ???:cheerleader:

Boy Howdy Arch, ain't that the truth. The only thing that saved the cowboys from going home for the season was that Gawd Awful call by the Referee. One guy threw the flag and his superior made him pick it up. Makes me wonder if the NFL is going down the same road as wrestling?

Questionable call but it wasn't the last play with no time left on the clock???

Detroit still mangled that game...... the refs didn't shank the punt for 10 total net yards..... oh and BTW they punted on 4th and 1!!!!! Win or Go home mentality chips on the line and you fold over 1 yard?? Refs ain't let Romo march the ball down the field and score and the refs ain't make Stafford fumble on the last drive and let the Cowboys recover the ball 2 win the game.

Not a Cowboys fan but every game is gonna have missed calls and such but people acting like that 1 play decided the game and that's not the case :whistle:

I hear tell the temp in Green Bay for the Cowboys game this weekend will be around 3 degrees. That will make your pee freeze before it hits the ground. Wonder how well Romo will function under those conditions? We'll see if he can actually earn that $108,000,000 he has in his contract? :dunno:

Well if you go out on the field in that weather you earned a big chunk of the $108 mill :cookoo: It's just crazy to schedule a game in Green Bay in Jan.

Back