Gnbrett And The Turbo Boyz

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Looking at this Busa,tell me what you think. Thanks.

Like new with under 2000 kilometers.

• Rear wheel dynoed 380 HP
• Rear wheel dynoed 560 HP
• Air Management control system
• Garrett GT-35 Turbo
• 44mm V-band Tial Wastegate
• 50mm Tail Blowoff Valve
• 3" Stainless Steel Race Dump Pipe
• 330 wide tire kit
• Rear air shock
Apparantly 45K into the build.

Rubb.

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

I believe he has that much money into it. I know I do mine lol. how much is he askn? wat was done to the motor and tranny? wat clutch and wat boost controller? the big tire will rob a little power on the street but with that much power does it really matter? lol

cud have sworn Richard was working on a bike like that a while back but maybe I'm thinkn of somthn different who built it and tuned it? I'm assuming it has an ultra plenum

also, don't know much about them air systems but they sound quite comfortable to ride on. I wud say if its makn that kinda hp it has to have some good rods and pistons at least. big tire or not I'm sure its quite a handful on the street

Last edited:
Looks good Rubb but a 330 wide tire?? Looks more like a trailer queen bike night kinda bike to me vs a grip and rip down the highway type of bike but I could be wrong....

I agree with GNBRETT..... What's the internals looking like?? Clutch,tranny,boost controller,engine work, rods etc. ? A lot of times guys with a whole bunch of money buy bikes and slap a bunch of cool looking hey over here look @ me!!! Parts with no clue what they are doing. The end results are a turbo'd out show bikes on stock internals that will get you down the road to bike night and back but not out an about with your buddies on an all day ride....

Is this an outside drive (OSD), or jackshaft? Another question you need to ask. Stay away from any jackshaft setups . . . especially on a turbo.

Last edited:
Thanks guys . this is the info that I need you experienced turbo boyz to provide. Thanks. Keep it coming.:thumbsup:

Rubb.

Back