GMbusa

ranch41

Registered
I live in California and based on the board's recommendation I decided to trust Paul and order the brake parts he was offering. I sent a bank check for $750.00, which he received 2 days later on April 6. I never heard a word so I called on Aprill 11. He told me he was out of town and would return on April 12. I didn't hear anything yesterday so I called. He said he was still enroute and would return last night to ship today. It is almost 3:00 pm here so 6:00 pm where he lives and now he won't even answer his cell.

ALL I WANT IS MY MONEY BACK. I cannot speak for all the sponsors on this board, but this is not the way to do business. I wonder if paying the extra money to go to a local dealer where you know the location is worth the extra money you save by dealing through the internet.

Anybody who know's how to get in touch with Paul or his whereabouts, please relay this message.

We will keep an eye on this; Paul is not one of the board sponsors, but that doesn not mean he is shady... I am sure that there is a reasonable explaination.

Like I said, I called on Wednesday and he said he was out of town. Alright

I called on Thursday and he said he had to help his brother in law with his vehicle. Alright.

I called today and no answer. Being on the other side of the country dealing with someone I've only met through the reputation of the board, leaves me with little faith when things like the past 3 days happen.

yo Rancho-calm down man....I will personally attest to Paul being in some F***d up stuff the last few days-sorry you couldnt get your stuff but I have also been waiting for 3 weeks now to get an exahust sys he ordered for me-the LAST Yosh. Tri-Oval CF IN THE COUNTRY-Paul searchd hi-n-low to get this rare beauty, but I was waiting for a PCIII USB and some parts from Yamahor to help install the ex. as well.

Yamahor called me at 1:50pm in Milw (dont know what timezone that is) today and verified my address so he could give it to Paul (who was standing right next to him) to ship stuff out tom. I tried reaching Paul by cell today as well-it was in his truck while he was working on stuff with Yamahor. Just missed my call, he wasnt 'dodging' me-or you bro. Send him a PM if need be, or just do what Im doing.
wait. patiently.
your stuff will get there man, dont worry-Paul is not a thief. you have MY word on that.

Still no answer. If anybody has another number than the one he posted (540-223-3785) on his "Brake Deal" post can you call it and relay that I am trying to contact him for a refund.

No disrespect meant BD but I was calmed down the last two conversations I had with him. All I know is when a business stops answering their phone, it isn't good. I guess knowing your stuff is being shipped you're in a different place than I am.

I certainly understand your concern as $750 is a lot of money. Not answering the phone can drive you nuts too. As mentioned, there is an explanation forthcoming. This is not a normal problem on this board. Since you've gone public hopefully GM will straighten it out. Good luck! Lots will be watching...........

Problem resolved. It's been a hectic week, i've been out of town on job interviews.

Big D, your pipes and everything went out today also.

FYI to the rest of the guys here. I am not a sponsor here and in no way do i want this experience to reflect negativly on them.

Thanks.

I just talked to Paul and he said the items were shipped this morning. I guess communication with your customer is key to any business. Paul was apologetic and understood where I was coming from.

Is there a way to retract this thread?

beerchug.gif

From what I have known of Paul, he's good people. Paul knows the consequences of screwing somebody over here on the board and he would never do that.

Glad to see all is hunky-dory....you may resume.

(ranch41 @ Apr. 13 2007,17:46) I just talked to Paul and he said the items were shipped this morning.  I guess communication with your customer is key to any business.  Paul was apologetic and understood where I was coming from.

We could remove it but at the end of the day as long as you are satisfied the end result is that other folks that read this will know that it all worked out...

cap

(ranch41 @ Apr. 13 2007,17:46) I just talked to Paul and he said the items were shipped this morning.  I guess communication with your customer is key to any business.  Paul was apologetic and understood where I was coming from.

You can edit your first post.
Don't have to delete anything just add a note all is well.

Back