gm 3 bar sensor?

arthur39

Registered
I will be using a gm 3 bar sensor with a multi function hub, PC3, and FMU. Couple of questions, Where would you tap into the voltage for the 3Bar sensor, would you pigtail off the stock IAP sensor? And: would you use the plenum for boost reference for the 3bar sensor, or could I tee it with the stock sensor? I will be flashing the ecu to raise the voltage on the stock sensor so the FI light does not come on, so I thought a T to this line off the throttle bodies would be more accurate to use, and not have to use a check valve. Any input would be apprectiated Hope this makes sense

gen 1 busa, I do have a ssi-4 I could tie it into, if voltage drop to sensor is an issue, i just would rather have it on stock harness, if the ssi-4 were to fail or the fuse blow,

I will be using a gm 3 bar sensor with a multi function hub, PC3, and FMU. Couple of questions, Where would you tap into the voltage for the 3Bar sensor, would you pigtail off the stock IAP sensor? And: would you use the plenum for boost reference for the 3bar sensor, or could I tee it with the stock sensor? I will be flashing the ecu to raise the voltage on the stock sensor so the FI light does not come on, so I thought a T to this line off the throttle bodies would be more accurate to use, and not have to use a check valve. Any input would be apprectiated Hope this makes sense

The voltage you need for the map sensor is supplied by the multi function hub itself. You need the pressure input harness from Dynojet - I think its $14. Plugs right into the hub, wire it to your GM map, and you're done . . . run your signal hose to the plenum, you don't need a check valve.:beerchug:

The voltage you need for the map sensor is supplied by the multi function hub itself. You need the pressure input harness from Dynojet - I think its $14. Plugs right into the hub, wire it to your GM map, and you're done . . . run your signal hose to the plenum, you don't need a check valve.:beerchug:

I am also interested in it!
The first time I heard such a thing exists!
Do you maybe link to the internet where to obtain this device?
Thanks a lot!

I am also interested in it!
The first time I heard such a thing exists!
Do you maybe link to the internet where to obtain this device?
Thanks a lot!

All you need is a GM 3-bar map sensor (#12223861), GM pigtail connector (#15305891), Dynojet pressure sensor cable (#76950325) and a Dynojet Hub. All of this works in conjunction with a PCIIIUSB powercommander to give you boost-referenced fueling. POWERHOUSE can set you up with everything if you cannot obtain it locally . . .

Back