Gloves... i hate them!

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
I hate wearing gloves! I have some Joe Rocket gloves and they feel good and look good... but I hate wearing them. Nothing like your actual skin touching the grips and feeling that personal touch with the throttle and levers. Also, sometimes, wearing gloves I don't twist the throttle the way I want. I'll over-do it and the bike will buck me. I prefer my actual hands! My own skin! Sure.... this leaves my hands open for a bruisin' IF I go down! I just prefer going without gloves on regular rides in town. But if I'm taking the bike on longer rides on open roads, I'll certainly wear gloves.... totally.

When I played baseball I was the same way.... I hated batting gloves! I guess I'm just a touchy-feely kinda guy and don't want anything getting in my way.... who knows....

Anybody else have the same "feeling" about this? I still wear the gloves but I admit I had to stop and remove them tonight... they were getting on my nerves!!!

... yes. I really do own gloves (for those who might be concerned).

if you didnt spank the monkey every night for 3 hours without lube, your hands wouldnt be as rough as 80-grit sandpaper doofus!
tounge.gif

break out that old set of latex-lips n knock tha dust off that fake pu**y-then your hands will get softer again n you will be able to feel through the gloves better...or just do like Burt Reynolds in Stiptease, and fill your gloves with Vaseline! (squirt squirt! - a sound Im SURE you're familiar with!)

It all depends on the gloves, as well. I wear JR Phoenix shorties and they have a great feel on the controls. I bought a pair of First Gear Trophy gauntlet style gloves and can't stand them-wore them for five minutes and it felt like I was trying to ride with two pieces of wood on the controls. Turned around and went home and changed them, I'm getting rid of them.
You might try some different gloves on, you might just have not found the right ones yet.

P.S.- Like the new avatar, the other one is a pain in the retinas!

<!--EDIT|Shibumi
Reason for Edit: "P.S."|1157203753 -->

i just got back from my morning ride i was on the road about 5am an here it was cold with gloves. i always have them on. get 3 pair i for each season.

if you didnt spank the monkey every night for 3 hours without lube, your hands wouldnt be as rough as 80-grit sandpaper doofus!
tounge.gif

break out that old set of latex-lips n knock tha dust off that fake pu**y-then your hands will get softer again n you will be able to feel through the gloves better...or just do like Burt Reynolds in Stiptease, and fill your gloves with Vaseline! (squirt squirt! - a sound Im SURE you're familiar with!)
rolf lol. Or just find a nice looken female out there and "Get to know her"

One word. KANGAROO! Get a good (Held, Kushitani, etc.) set of gloves with kangaroo in the palm side. A lot thinner and more tactile than Bovine! Expensive? Absolutely, but they are worth it! I swear by my Held Akiras! I dont dig big bulky gloves either so I wear my Helds all year round now that I got grip heaters!

tounge.gif

I thought that is why I grew Watermelons
jump9.gif

HAHAHAha just try and wipe your azz with your opposite hand. Then you'll realize the importance of gloves. Suck it up and ride.

I just prefer going without gloves on regular rides in town too but in fact we have to wear them all the time
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Guclu
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157221194 -->

Olympia liteweight gel gloves. Are your gloves broken in?

Back