Givi top case on 2008 Busa

dont do it  
wowold.gif

Yeah Italiantrev elaborate if you please.

Some of us like to use the 'Busa as a tourer as well as a Sunday missile. Hard luggage makes that a lot more convenient. What's your objection??[/quote]
My objection is based purely on looks - i reckon hard luggage completely spoils the looks of a Busa and renders it almost ridiculous.

I mangaged to travel feom here to N.Ireland and back using soft luggage:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=77;t=96400

I didnt use hard luggaage and if i really want to do a world tour i use my GS.

Although if u wanted to see what it might look like?
laugh.gif

1st_20Bday_20Party_20Church_200320.jpg

Trev...understood. Those "ammo boxes" aren't the most attractive.
laugh.gif
And War...thanks for the alternative but here in SC, lane splitting is a no-no (sadly). I still kinda dig the "Battlestar Gallactica" look of the Givi cases tho...
laugh.gif
but I totally appreciate you guys opinion. The bike outfitted on the Pashnits Linky is pretty cool but the TwistedThrottle mounts are up there in price. The soft bags look better for pricing...but I still like the look of the "Gallactica" cases.
winkold.gif
Decisions, decisions...ugggh!

laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
I have one on my 14 and love it..I have the 52 liter monokey Givi .Holds a lot of stuff,and is super fast to take off.Cheers

Munchie,

You have a PM regarding photos. I'm afraid I cannot upload piccies to the forum 'cos my login goes unrecognised for some strange reason or maybe I'm just below the intelligence threshold required to make it easy
guns.gif

Note: Can anyone out there tell me if there is an idiot guide to uploading somewhere on this forum site?
cool.gif

Thanks for that Water Bug?

I've managed to upload several pictures to the gallery but sadly I am still unable to get them on a post This damn URL thang has defeated me.

Sorry Munchie

I cant get the picture large enough to post.
go to the twisted throttle site and look for the mount under new products, they dont have a picture. You can download the install instructions to get a good look at it.

Munchie,

You have a PM regarding photos. I'm afraid I cannot upload piccies to the forum 'cos my login goes unrecognised for some strange reason or maybe I'm just below the intelligence threshold required to make it easy  
guns.gif

Note: Can anyone out there tell me if there is an idiot guide to uploading somewhere on this forum site?  
cool.gif
Sorry SteveJ...but I dont' have anything in my messenger. Don't feel bad tho...I'm still learning the ropes around the Board scene and haven't made the jump to posting pics yet. Thanks for trying tho!

I cant get the picture large enough to post.
go to the twisted throttle site and look for the mount under new products, they dont have a picture. You can download the install instructions to get a good look at it.
Thanks BUSA159...I saw what you meant
laugh.gif
I tried downloading the pic and noticed it was small. As you see from my last post...I'm still riding with training wheels on the Board's so I couldn't do any better!
laugh.gif
Again...thanks for trying! I'll check out the site

laugh.gif

Yeah Italiantrev elaborate if you please.

Some of us like to use the 'Busa as a tourer as well as a Sunday missile. Hard luggage makes that a lot more convenient. What's your objection??
My objection is based purely on looks - i reckon hard luggage completely spoils the looks of a Busa and renders it almost ridiculous.

I mangaged to travel feom here to N.Ireland and back using soft luggage:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=77;t=96400

I didnt use hard luggaage and if i really want to do a world tour i use my GS.

Although if u wanted to see what it might look like?
laugh.gif
[/quote]
What in the fuggin hell is that???
A pizza delivery bike?
rock.gif

puke.gif
rofl.gif

Back