Givi QD complete bags and trunk System: gen2

Hey guys. Bought a new actual touring bike, so I wont be needing my Givi system any longer.
Everything you need to add bags and trunk to your gen 2. No idea if the racks will fit a gen 1, but pretty sure the bags might.
Included:

--2 Givi V35 hard saddle bags. QD from bike! 35 liter.
--SW-Motech Quick Disconect rack system for saddle bags.
--SW-Motech QD screws with keys so you dont worry about theft, and its easy to remove quickly.
--SW-Motech rear rack to mount trunk.
--Givi E52 rear case (trunk). 52 liter.
--All keys. Top case key has a blemish where a key ring connects and wont connect to a ring. I have not had a new one made yet.

All cases are the easily operated Monokey system.
The rear top case can be used by itself and QDs from the rear rack. The saddlebag QD rack can be left place, or very quickly removed. All bags remove with just a lever. Very convenient when on a trip. Just press a button and the bags go with you into the hotel room! Bike handles very well with these on. Actually don't even notice a difference...even with triple digit speeds btw.
Priced new, from the cheapest vendors, this set goes for about $1500.
Looking to get $995 for this set. Firm at this point as I am not in a rush to sell.
I live in the Orlando area and would be willing to meet within about 300 miles to swap out for no charge. We could pick a destination and I can mount them to ur bike and ride back. I will ship, but at ur cost from a UPS store, so be orepared to pay some coin as these are fairly large. And no, I will not go hunting for quotes to ship. If you are interested and want them shipped, please contact a ups store and give them approx dimensions and weights to get an idea before I waste my time! Thx. Or hel, just come down to Orlando, hit the parks, install the bags and cruise home... A cool short gettaway!
Everything is is great condition with the exception of the tripunk key. Again, it works perfctly, but will not attatch to a key ring.
Pm me for more pics or questions. The pic with the red bike has a different model top case fyi. The top case on the pic of my yellow bike is the actual box. The saddlebags are the same, as are the racks.
Troy

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

I'd hate for you to separate and not be able to sell what I dont want but just in case, can you send me a PM with a price for the V35s and mounting hardware?