Gitmo Camp Closed, Vacation Site Opened

we are now going to rely on the bad guys to do the right thing huh? interesting... :rofl:

I'm glad he didn't want to continue the constitutional violations his predecessor is guilty of by operating a torture cell with no due process. (That) happens in a number of countries but should NOT happen in America...ever!:rulez:

sure wish I could live behind those rose colored glasses.... dang it man...

The consitution is pretty clear to me and many other Americans. Why is it that you don't understand it. Wearing blinders?
naw I just figure that when a group of people are going to do anything they can to kill innocent citizens (assuming you do not think all Americans are guilty of being infidels) that anything goes when it comes to stopping them..

It is all nice to live in isolation where you do not have to directly deal with such a underhanded group of people but the reality is they are coming to get you... lets just make it easier..

But then again, might be part of the same group that screams bloody murder when something happens and they could have prevented it some how but did not because it may have offended one of the perps...

could just be my narrow minded view of terrorist however... Maybe I should get a new bumper sticker "Terrorist are people too" or is that a bomber sticker?

Last edited:
I'm glad he didn't want to continue the constitutional violations his predecessor is guilty of by operating a torture cell with no due process. (That) happens in a number of countries but should NOT happen in America...ever!:rulez:

:beerchug: Absolutely!

naw I just figure that when a group of people are going to do anything they can to kill innocent citizens (assuming you do not think all Americans are guilty of being infidels) that anything goes when it comes to stopping them..

It is all nice to live in isolation where you do not have to directly deal with such a underhanded group of people but the reality is they are coming to get you... lets just make it easier..

But then again, might be part of the same group that screams bloody murder when something happens and they could have prevented it some how but did not because it may have offended one of the perps...

could just be my narrow minded view of terrorist however... Maybe I should get a new bumper sticker "Terrorist are people too" or is that a bomber sticker?

Surely you would want to exercise your right to due process and a speedy trial were you caught up in something deemed ANTI-AMERICAN. Wouldn't you?

Say you were arrested in a middle eastern airport after immigration noticed the ISRAELI visa stamp in your passport. They proceed to throw you in front of a military tribunal composed of people that don't look like but only after holding you for five years during which you are tortured and humiliated constantly and then tell you that you're free to go with no charges filed. ???

If your statement were true sir; don't you think that the Supreme Court would have shut this place down many years ago. Just think about it.

These are people that spend everyday of their lives thinking of ways to brutally kill, maim and torture men , women, and children.

Do you not for a second think that the press would have been daily shouting at the tops of their presses; attacking this administration.

Since 9-11 there has been no successful terrorist attacks in America.

He's working on his time management skills.

He doesn't have enough time on his hands to trample on detainee's rights. He will be too busy trampling on OUR rights.

Figure?

Chris

Projekt, do you seriously think for one minute that there's someone in Gitmo for having a passport issue ???

Dayum, what news have you been watching? The press (have) been all over it for years! and for your info, 9-11 happened on Bush's watch, regardless of there not being any more atttacks of that magnitude since.

Surely you would want to exercise your right to due process and a speedy trial were you caught up in something deemed ANTI-AMERICAN. Wouldn't you?

Say you were arrested in a middle eastern airport after immigration noticed the ISRAELI visa stamp in your passport. They proceed to throw you in front of a military tribunal composed of people that don't look like but only after holding you for five years during which you are tortured and humiliated constantly and then tell you that you're free to go with no charges filed. ???
If I am a middle east combatant in a terrorist war against the "Infidels"... I dont think I am entitled to the same rights as a guy that gets up and goes to work every morning, pays taxes and votes... According to your idea, all the detainees shall be set free... scott free... (they were not mirandized when taken prisoner at the war.. I take it you are ok with that then?

Back